Valued Contributor

@cbari wrote:

Really?  Again?  How many times this year ?  To my earlier point.......STALE TSV'S!

that;s what I was thinking when I saw your post! Didn't they just do this? How many pillows do QVC shoppers need? I haven't purchased one yet. The presentations are just too boring to reel me in.

Valued Contributor

Re: Saturday TSV My Pillow

[ Edited ]

@CHATTY wrote:

Oh geez.  Looks like I'll get alot of work done around my house since I won't be watching QVC.  An hour to sell a pillow is ridiculous.  I can go to the store, buy a pillow and be back before each one of their hours is up.  

LOL. So true. What do they do seriously to talk about a pillow for an entire hour? These hosts are truly gifted. I wonder if having to present for this product is stressful and takes a bunch of preparing in advance. 

"awww s**** it's pillow day tomorrow! Gotta brush up on my pillow knowledge so I can talk for an entire hour about the blasted thing!"

Occasional Contributor

I bought a My Pillow and it was the worst pillow I've ever had. I couldn't believe the tiny box it was stuffed into, and when I opened it, it looked nothing like a pillow.  I followed  the instructions on how to fluff it, and when I took it out of the dryer, it was like it was filled with popcorn. It was downright nasty.  But besides that, the guy who sells it is just creepy looking.  Reminds me of a really bad used car salesman. 

Honored Contributor

just bought a set to send to my s/o......he loves these pillows and he paid more for them when he bought his first two.

i personally prefer the joy mangano pillows and use those.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@darcie wrote:

I bought a My Pillow and it was the worst pillow I've ever had. I couldn't believe the tiny box it was stuffed into, and when I opened it, it looked nothing like a pillow.  I followed  the instructions on how to fluff it, and when I took it out of the dryer, it was like it was filled with popcorn. It was downright nasty.  But besides that, the guy who sells it is just creepy looking.  Reminds me of a really bad used car salesman. 

@darcie Definately overpriced for a pillow.  It sure doesn't look as good as the pillows I purchased for a song at HSN by Joy Manago (whatever her name is).  Her pillows were priced so cheap and they last forever.  Love hers.  I got them for a steal of a price.  This QVC tsv pillow is just way too much money.  I don't see the value in it.  

Respected Contributor

Watching someone who spent his teenage years obsessed with making pillows try to convince me of anything is not going to happen. Put the darn things on a one day special price (or whatever it's called) and have a TSV that hasn't been featured 5 times already. And before our favorite QVC cheerleader tells me QVC is not here to alleviate my boredom, I would point out that I am not looking for entertainment but rather for an opportunity to buy other products at a good TSV price besides a pillow featured multiple times within the past 12 months. If they want repeat customers, variety is a good thing.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

just bought a set to send to my s/o......he loves these pillows and he paid more for them when he bought his first two.

i personally prefer the joy mangano pillows and use those.

I love Joy's pillows also!!!!  Best pillows I've ever had!

Respected Contributor

MyPillow is definitely a "love/hate" pillow.  Before ordering mine a couple of years ago, I read reviews and was surprised at the number of people complaining they woke up with their neck hurting.  I just figured they were a bunch of cranky people.

My own pillow was fine, but I wanted a superior pillow, so I ordered the MyPillow.  It was really comfortable to sleep on, but guess what?  I woke up in the morning with my neck killing me!   I went back to my own pillow for a few nights, then tried the MyPillow again.  Same thing happened!  I returned it.

Valued Contributor

I'd rather watch a Serta TSV....seriously....not joking.

New Contributor

Something about that guy gives me the creeps. Looks like a 60s adult film star. Sorry it's true.