Contributor

Really?  Again?  How many times this year ?  To my earlier point.......STALE TSV'S!

Honored Contributor

He's all over the place touting special offers.  On the radio, on TV ads, etc.  I've seen and heard enough of him to last a lifetime.  Sorry.

Esteemed Contributor

Have either of you purchased a my pillow....if not...then its you two they are waiting on...and will keep having this pillow as a tsv till you do....lol.....only teasing you.....

I have so many of those pillows and I love them...I have to keep myself from buying each time its a tsv...haha...

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

He's all over the place touting special offers.  On the radio, on TV ads, etc.  I've seen and heard enough of him to last a lifetime.  Sorry.

Same with Wen,Dyson, IT Cosmetics, Shark, etc

Contributor

Now THAT reply is funny....thanks for putting it in perspective (but still not buying, still not watching!!).

Honored Contributor

I bought these when they were a TSV - one of the zillion times.  My DH loved them, I didn't.  I kept them for his sake, but I certainly don't need to keep seeing them as a "special value".  You'd only buy them at "full" price, if you paid no attention to all the "special offers".  Any day of the week you can get "buy one, get one free" deals. 

I agree...what happened to the days when a TSV really was a special item and special price?  Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

Oh geez.  Looks like I'll get alot of work done around my house since I won't be watching QVC.  An hour to sell a pillow is ridiculous.  I can go to the store, buy a pillow and be back before each one of their hours is up.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Saturday TSV My Pillow

[ Edited ]

The best pillow I've bought recently is a relatively cheap medium soft Mainstays pillow from Walmart.     It was no more than $10 and has become the pillow I sleep on ever since getting it a couple of months ago.  Feels soft, not bouncy, washable too which I prefer.  I seem to recall buying a pillow from QVC a few years ago, not sure if it was My Pillow, but I remember having to send it back because it smelled so strong even after leaving it out in fresh air for a week or more.

Regular Contributor
I bought these pillows last year. Nothing remarkable about them. The comparable ones I got from the huge C warehouse store are much better.
Honored Contributor

I race for the remote when his regular TV commercial appears.  He's the last person I'd site and watch on QVC.  Tried the pillow and got a bad headache from neck strain.  I'm a fan of the Tony Little pillows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment