Not applicable

I would like to know when is skechers going to provide more shoes in wide width. I think it is not fair for a Todays special value not to have sizes and widths for everyone. We will never get that shoe or product for that price. Special Value is what we as shoppers look for.

Regular Contributor

I am a complete fool for GoWalks. I have 3 pr and love them a lot. I wear a 9 medium and they don't slip in the heel and toes don't push out at the front. I just bought a pr of your light weight Memory Foam slip on in beige and they fit just as well as the GoWalks. Don't think QVC carries this particular shoe style yet. For me, these active style shoes you make go with my active lifestyle; I can wear them with jeans, khaki pants, crop pants, ankle pants, shorts and every type of pant I own. I think they are adorable. And I know we are advised not to throw them in the washer, but I do and just air-dry them out and so far they look great and fit great after a good washing.

Not applicable
I'm a nurse of 30 years and finally found a shoe that can handle my tough shifts! For real, these cushiony shoes are to die for! Yay Go Walk Shoes! Thank you!! At the end of my shift my feet finally don't ache! Love!! If your a nurse , get these! You won't regret!!
New Contributor
Would like to put in my request like many others for wide widths. Most other brands on QVC carry them and wish you would too so more of us could get the Go Walks.
Honored Contributor
On 8/25/2014 dooba said:

I would like to know when is skechers going to provide more shoes in wide width. I think it is not fair for a Todays special value not to have sizes and widths for everyone. We will never get that shoe or product for that price. Special Value is what we as shoppers look for.

I feel exactly the same as you, but for the fact that I need a narrow width….rarely offered by QVC, and certainly never as a TSV.

Contributor

I really wish they would automatically put the TSV's on easy pay and free S/H, then you would have a true "Today's Special Value". Getting tired of the ridiculous shipping charges.

Contributor
On 8/25/2014 Nicks Nana said: Would like to put in my request like many others for wide widths. Most other brands on QVC carry them and wish you would too so more of us could get the Go Walks.

I will second this..more wides please.

Respected Contributor

That's why I didn't order, I need a wide too.

Occasional Contributor

I have very flat feet (no arches) and pronate a lot. What kind of arch support does this have? Or other type of Skechers? I heard people say its like walking on a cloud or slippers but barefeet or slippers don't have enough support. Are these heavy? Also I am a 8 in some shoes and 8.5 in others. What size do you suggest? Other skechers?

Thanks

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/25/2014 Just1More said:

I have very flat feet (no arches) and pronate a lot. What kind of arch support does this have? Or other type of Skechers? I heard people say its like walking on a cloud or slippers but barefeet or slippers don't have enough support. Are these heavy? Also I am a 8 in some shoes and 8.5 in others. What size do you suggest? Other skechers?

Thanks

My daughter has Go Walks - and the arch support is good, it's the insole that's amazing. Memory foam! They're lightweight as anything too.