Honored Contributor

Re: SG fit and flare tsv dress

Not bad and the price isn't crazy high as it usually is for her stuff.

Honored Contributor

I ordered it in the Red dot-I thought it was so cute on..I will get a lot of use from this type of dress, and I also ordered a shrug.......

Honored Contributor

I needed a black dress so purchased that one.  Think years ago I had a dress in this style and it looked good on me.  Keeping fingers crossed that this works out ok.

Trusted Contributor

I like the elbow sleeves and also that the dress came in tall as it would then cover my knees that are not the most attractive.

What I did not like is the fit and flare.  On some of the models it just looked too loose and did not show much of their shape - it reminded me slightly of "tent" dresses.  However, on some of the other models, it did look nice.

I really don't wear dresses too much, and probably have more in my closet than I'll ever need, so I did pass on this one.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered it in petite and regular -- the plain blue color.  Unfortunately, they will both be going back. The petite extra small was too short, and the regular small was too large.  But, I just didn't like the look of either one.  It is a pity since I have two of SG's sleeveless liquid knit dresses that I like a lot.  This dress was just not flattering on me.  I hope those of you who ordered find it works well for you.  

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pook wrote:

While I know several women who wear this style of dress with a blazer and look great, to me it looks like a dress out of "Mama's Family".

Omg. this is hysterical and so perfect!  Great visual.  Thanks for the good laugh.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the blue but sent it back.  I am not pear shapeed and it didn't right on me.  

No to the red with polka dots - looks too much like a dress Minnie Mouse would wear.  

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust