Trusted Contributor
I do not have this particular brand, I bought 5 of the HSN version. I have them for gifts and kept 1 for me. This is genius, I really love mine. I will be picking up another 1 today, the handle looks different on this one. I think I will get the polka dot:-)
Frequent Contributor

Re: Reverse-a-brella-get it!!!

I'm not sure......  I love the design etc, but the price doesn't seem like a "special value".   I saw the exact same umbrella on Amazon with much prettier colors, for about the same price, with free S & H......   if this is such a special value, it should be MUCH cheaper that what I could find elsewhere.   

Trusted Contributor

I love mine, I have never ordered off amazon, mine was every bit worth $20, I just ordered the polka dot one. Now I have two:-) everyone that I gave out as a gift loved theirs.
Respected Contributor

I really want one. The HSN version is sold out, but it was $35 and is 41" across when open, and this one is 44.5". I love the purple.

However, I am sticking to my budget, and have put a black one with a cloud lining for $7 (free shipping, no tax) on my watch list on eBay. 

Trusted Contributor

When I bought the 5 @ HSN they were $20 a piece, I think they shipped for free if I remember correctly but I did notice this one is larger. I understand the budget and hope you stick to it:-)
Trusted Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
I do not have this particular brand, I bought 5 of the HSN version. I have them for gifts and kept 1 for me. This is genius, I really love mine. I will be picking up another 1 today, the handle looks different on this one. I think I will get the polka dot:-)

Please note! I used mine 2 times...kept in garage and button stuck top part inside broke off...cheap! I got on HSN. I looove this idea like you ...yes genius. BUT I'd pay 35.00 for one heck of a great umbrella not junk, I wish there were reviews on this, I do so want it.

The cheap one also could not take wind and we live near Philly, not Chicago lol and again I used 2 times tops.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

I bought mine from HSN.  I've only used it once, but I love the concept.  It's always been a challenge to get out of the car in the middle of a downpour.  Might order this TSV, just to have an extra.

Respected Contributor

What happens to the water inside the umbrella after you get in the car???

Esteemed Contributor

I wish the buy more and save allowed you to ship to various addresses- I'd want to send one to my kids at their various locales!

HSN's version was pricier- but free shipping. This is a good deal!

Esteemed Contributor

@makena wrote:

What happens to the water inside the umbrella after you get in the car???

You turn the umbrella upside down outside the car door before you close it--