Honored Contributor

Question about Earth TSV sizing

I don't have anything like this. If I wear a half size, should I go up? Sometimes I do in boots. TIA! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Re: Question about Earth TSV sizing

I have the style that this is based on...the Intrepid as well as another open toe Earth Brand shoe.  I find they fit true to size.  I love them and I've ordered 2 of the TSV's based on my positive experience with the Intrepid and overall brand. 

Regular Contributor

Forgot to mention in my reply that the COMFORT that this brand offers is unbeatable!

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Cathy1950Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I don't have anything like this. If I wear a half size, should I go up? Sometimes I do in boots. TIA! Smiley Happy

I am not purchasing these, but I have the Intrepid style.  I am an 8 and I take an 8.  Earth sizing is easy and it's always true to size for me.

Enjoy!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I have all kinds of Earth shoes in my closet--I wear them every day. Since they don't have a 10.5 (what's with that?) I wear a 10. Normally, with shoes I have to size up, but I find the Earth Shoes don't require that. I'd say true to size.. 

Honored Contributor

SO CUTE! 

Honored Contributor

The last Earth TSV...peep-toe wedge bootie...was not a good fit for my feet because I have a low arch, flat foot. I'm afraid today's bootie will be the same for me. It would be fine if there were some way to adjust the part that goes across the top of the foot, the part across the arch and not just around the ankle like this shoe has. In these type booties my foot tends to slide forward because of my low arches. Maybe someone else with low arches or flat feet here can attest to what I'm trying to say. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks for sizing info. Still a bit apprehensive. Anyone know what return postage will be?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Using Q's return label 0-5 pounds is $6.95 and 5-10 pounds is $8.95.  My guess is these would be $6.95 if you use the QVC label.

If these don't work, you'd be out just under $12.00 to try them.