Trusted Contributor

Quacker Factory DreamJeannes Eyelet and Scalloped Pedal Pushers

I pre-ordered the QF pedal pushers in the denim color and received them today.   They are cute, but not for me.   I am a petite and the rise is much too long so the waistband lands about 1" under my bra.   Not an attractive look.  

The material is heavy and thick, so I feel that these will be too warm for Texas summers.   

I am disappointed to return them but at least I found that Quacker Factory pants are definitely not for me.    I need to stick to brands that offer petite sizing.   Lesson learned! 

Super Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory DreamJeannes Eyelet and Scalloped Pedal Pushers

Thanks for your review.  Sorry they don't work for u.  The style is cute, but the dreamjeannes material, while very comfortable, is much too heavy to wear in warm weather.  Bummer, cause I would have liked them for my upcoming trip to Florida.  

Honored Contributor

Not bashing QF, Realize many enjoy and love. Tried DJ, Not for me. Didn't care for the fabric or fit. SG & IM crops and peddle style love.Not every brand is for everyone. Thankfully! Qvc knows that.
Trusted Contributor

@Loveac wrote:

Thanks for your review.  Sorry they don't work for u.  The style is cute, but the dreamjeannes material, while very comfortable, is much too heavy to wear in warm weather.  Bummer, cause I would have liked them for my upcoming trip to Florida.  

I agree; they are cute and I'm sure they will be a big hit.   However the weight of the fabric is a definite "no" for our hot and humid summer. 

Contributor

I have some really nice QF items and love them for the cute styles and comfort.  I really don't like the DJ fabric, it's just to heavy and hot for me personally.  I'm sure others love them though.

Respected Contributor

I can't describe them as cute, as least to me.

Why the scalloped edges and the bling on the bottom? 

Not for me at all.

Frequent Contributor

I live in south florida, and have many pairs of skorts a a pair of capris in this fabric.   I don't find the material hot.  I guess its because the bottom of the leg is not covered.   I agree the long pants in dream jeans can get hot.   however, I really love the skorts and find them to be very cool!   I love the bling too, but I just find the sizing to be very big! (which is kinda cool cuz I can order down a size!)

Honored Contributor

It looks to me like the leg is cut very wide making them appear to be baggy.   Like the other poster,  the rise in QF pants is too long for me,  so I wouldn't be buying anyway. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I agree.  The scalloped edges, cut outs and bling on the cuffs is just too much.  I would prefer they make pants and capris with just the heart bling at the top of one of the pockets.

Respected Contributor

I have tried the Dream Jeannes and found the fabric nice but it just didn't work for me.  It stretched out and was baggy in the rear end and knees.  I also don't like the length of the TSV.  I have decided I look better in a true Bermuda or walking short that hits me mid knee or a true ankle pant.  I am tall and a crop pant or capri pant is just not flattering on me.