Valued Contributor

QF TSV on August 29th?

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know what it is?

Valued Contributor

I guess it's a well kept secret!

Frequent Contributor

I was wondering the same thing.   can't find any hints anywhere!

Trusted Contributor

There was nothing in the Insider about it.  In a few days the pre-order email will be sent to those who are signed up for it so someone should be able to tell you what it is then.

Valued Contributor

It's a pass for me.....It's a Fleece Zippered up Jacket with a striped top with bold images on the shirts. I wouldn't mind the jacket but I do not do stripes and do not like the larger appliques on clothing...the smaller the better, just need a little bling.

It's $49.something but I was disappointed when I saw all of them came were striped tops so I looked no further and deleted the email.

Respected Contributor
Looked at the video I received via email. Like the longer length of fleece jacket but I don't do horizontal stripes either. Will have to wait until I can see the fleece jacket measurements to determine whether it's worth purchasing just for the jacket.
Regular Contributor

Re: QF TSV on August 29th? Is it this top???

Valued Contributor

Re: QF TSV on August 29th? Is it this top???

Yes.....that's the top and jacket.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like the zipper and don't understand why they put these on the jacket. I don't like the stripe shirt. This TSV runs large if you look at the measurements. I wish they would come out with TSV's that were more classic. They keep stating how many have sold and it is not flying out the door. I don't want sequins on my chest. They fall off eventually.

Honored Contributor

@Jayjay wrote:

It's a pass for me.....It's a Fleece Zippered up Jacket with a striped top with bold images on the shirts. I wouldn't mind the jacket but I do not do stripes and do not like the larger appliques on clothing...the smaller the better, just need a little bling.

It's $49.something but I was disappointed when I saw all of them came were striped tops so I looked no further and deleted the email.

@Jayjay- This is a negative review that REALLY gives me your opinion! Thank you for writing a negative review that contains NO subjective snarky language.