Super Contributor

Can't find my November Insider so am wondering if anyone knows what the Prindables TSV will be on November 19th. I have already ordered my set of apples that I do every year, but am wondering if the TSV might be new. Thanks to anyone in advance who might know.

Sincerely

Vicki{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Occasional Contributor

Re: Prindables Upcoming TSV?

I've heard good and bad about Prindables - so evidently you liked them? Are the apples decent size? Chocolate - real chocolate? Please elaborate. I loved carmel/chocolate apples but bad ones are not worth the trouble.

Honored Contributor

I have ordered them many times and they are always delicious and depending on the set you order, the apples are really big. I set them out as place cards at the dinner table. Or just little thank- yous to my various people I deal with. Never have gotten any bad comments.

Honored Contributor

I think Mrs. Prindables took a good idea - candy apples - too far. If I want candy, I'll buy candy, not an apple slathered with sticky sugary hard stuff.

Contributor

I order them as teacher gifts and get compliments every year!
Honored Contributor

Check out the Silvestri apples on HSN, very good, and usually a better price point that ones on the Q.