Valued Contributor

Re: Plow & Hearth TSV today???

@elated wrote:

The reviews on the Spinners were very negative. Customers were complaining the paint was chipped and assembling was very hard. I think the product was defective and they probably decided this was not a go.

Sorry to hear reviews were bad.

Was looking forward to seeing these. P&H is usually good quality.

Esteemed Contributor

They were for the mini spinners. Apparently, many ordered from the Insider and were very unhappy with the product.

Honored Contributor

@elated I have to admit that, based on what I received, I'm surprised at poor reviews.  I found assembly to be very simple....at least on the first one that I assembled.  Had I received all the parts, assembly would have taken only about 10-15 minutes for all three (without the bracket for the railing, since I don't plan on using them that way).

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks everyone for your thoughts on the TSV confusion!  I am guessing that they really sold out or there were so many negative reviews, they were pulled off of the item of the day! I don't get the Insider, but I do check the "blueskies" website every so often.  Maybe they will offer some more later this  summer...

Will check with other websites though...

Honored Contributor

Maybe Nancy from Plow & Hearth went on strike.  She's sold so many spinners!!

Frequent Contributor

Yeah, I had asked a few days before if anyone knew what the special was for them.  As you can see, there was none.  QVC tends to do this a lot, it's a royal pain.  They especially like to do it with Flameless candles.  Not so much for TSV, but if you see it during a block ad, go to check it out, and something else is on!  Makes me so mad!