New Contributor

I am currently not a Tracphone customer but am thinking of purchasing the TSV today.  Will a telephone number be provided to me at the time of purchase?  Thanks!  

Trusted Contributor

You'll get a number when you activate the phone.  Or you can transfer a number you may now be using. 

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Super Contributor

@Jackie Gee wrote:

I am currently not a Tracphone customer but am thinking of purchasing the TSV today.  Will a telephone number be provided to me at the time of purchase?  Thanks!  

@Jackie Gee Hi! You will get a phone number once the phone has been activated. To process activation, please call our customer care at 1-800-867-7183 from 8:00 AM until 11:45 PM, Monday to Sunday. Thanks. ^Jhonally

Re: Phone Number-NO info given on NEW numbers anywhere

I just wasted 30 minutes getting thru to Tracfone's  multicomplex phone tree as a NEW QVC LC Tracfone buyer. QVC can't even be asked this question.

I had no former cell phone service in my remote area until recently with added towers..

No info is given on HOW one gets a new phone number.  This is beyond frustrating..all that is ever shown is  keeping your current  CELL number, not much on porting, and NOTHING on how a totally new phone # is given.

I now can only assume I get no choice, just what comes with the set up..this is workable, but geeze..not  everyone owns a cell phoneor knows this stuff.

Held my breath at being assigned to ATT  carrier here means failure..no service!!  but I get Verizon which is much better neighbors say.

the MANUAL should have at least describe in detail if the website does not. I read everythig and NOT ONE WORD.  Hope htis gets improved. Many millions of Americans must keep landlines  due to poor cell receiption. so not just me.