Respected Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth TSV

[ Edited ]

Your question was asked today by a caller.  PTR said you could use the rinse off pads in the AM.  I have them too, and plan to use them this way now.  I was using them at night before serums.  HTH

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

cant wait to try these products.

he has some of the best skincare on qvc right now.

i wish a mask had been included because those are my favorite PTR products.

cannot wait to try the new pads. i already use the unwrinkle pads and i love those.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I love PTR's Unwrinkle Night cream and also the Unwrinkle day cream.  The serums are wonderful, too.  For the poster who inquired comparing Jose Maran's with PTR's - Retinol and peptides are best for wrinkles.  Jose Maran's is also highly rated, but aragon oil is best for moisturizing and softening the skin.  I'm getting both TSV's.  I never used her aragon oil, but I'm hoping it will make aging crepey skin look better.  I got both on auto-delivery which I have never done.  I do know his TSV is a really good price.