Honored Contributor

I just bought that kind of oven recently, only mine is a Breville and cost $250. It is very nice and has a few different options than the TSV. The door on mine opens down as I wouldn't have room for the french doors but for the price, I'd say go for it. Maybe  check on Ama$zon--prob will cost more but with the free shipping and delivery in 2 days or less, may be worth it.

Valued Contributor

I have an Oster convection oven with the single pull down door. While the one I have is not the exact same model as the TSV, I would be very hesitant to purchase this one. My experience: Everything located to the back of the oven burns with no exception. If you don't mind taking whatever you are baking out and reorienting the pan so back is in front halfway through cooking, then it works (sort of). That is a pain to do. I have tried to make a quiche in it and that was a disaster, didn't cook correctly. Baking pizza in it was a complete disaster as well.  Maybe this one is better, but I'd hate like heck to have to ship the thing back if it didn't perform as claimed. Just my personal experience, maybe others have better luck.  (Edited to fix a typo)

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Regular Contributor

FYI:  Bed Bath & Beyond is selling an Oster that looks a lot like the TSV -- not the same model number, may be a bit bigger -- for $150, free shipping, and if you have your 20% coupon, you could get a good deal.  I also really like BB&B's return policy.

Trusted Contributor

Just checked Amazon, they have an Oster w/o french doors for 110.00 and free S/H.  Just another space to find for this oven.  They don't have the colors of the TSV either.  But I would have thought the S/H would be less. IMHO...

Contributor

That was my thought to until I checked out the reviews on Amazon. The rviews are very highly rated, unlike other Oster products. There are two versions so I made sure it was the same one.

Contributor

I believe that is the other version. Amazon also has the one that is just under $200. Both are highly rated.

Honored Contributor

@wagirlThe Breville is top rated!

This is the Oster model:

TSSTTVFDDG

and how I researched the item. Over $300.00 elsewhere

$20.00 S&H is nothing when you consider the savings...

Trusted Contributor

I ended up ordering it in the red...couldn't resist...tired a heating up my big oven Smiley LOL

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor
the one at Bed Bath and Beyond is very similar and costs $149 and change. The controls are dials not touchpad and the dimensions are slightly larger. I'm going to watch a presentation before I decide
Regular Contributor

I did the research when it first came on TV, and BBB had it for $149. less 20%coupon, plus free shipping!!!  Couldn't beat that.  And, if it breaks after a month or more, they'll take it back,,,,😊