Super Contributor

My TSV fountain isn't working

Just received it today. Set it up and nothing. Removed the allegedly already fully charged battery to charge it (was NOT fully charged). Put fully charged battery back into fountain and turned it on....and nothing again. The lights are coming on, but there is no water fountain activity, even though when you listen closely you can hear the sound of water movement inside. Any suggestions?

Super Contributor

Re: My TSV fountain isn't working

The pump has an adjustment for water flow. Make sure it isn't set too low. Make sure the tubing connections are secure. Also the pump must be fully submerged in water. Since the light works, it most likely has to do with the pump or tubing connections.
Super Contributor

On 3/12/2015 Orchids4me said: The pump has an adjustment for water flow. Make sure it isn't set too low. Make sure the tubing connections are secure. Also the pump must be fully submerged in water. Since the light works, it most likely has to do with the pump or tubing connections.

Where is the water flow adjustment? I've looked at and in the fountain and don't see anything.

Frequent Contributor

Suggest you call the Customer Care Line: 1-888-648-2011, which should be included with your Fountain Instructions. I called twice and they are a pleasure to work with. So far, I am impressed that this company wants to please the customer and they should be able to solve your problem. I purchased two fountains and so far am very pleased. Have had many fountains throughout the years and these have been the easiest to assemble.
Super Contributor

On 3/13/2015 Samara said: Suggest you call the Customer Care Line: 1-888-648-2011, which should be included with your Fountain Instructions. I called twice and they are a pleasure to work with. So far, I am impressed that this company wants to please the customer and they should be able to solve your problem. I purchased two fountains and so far am very pleased. Have had many fountains throughout the years and these have been the easiest to assemble.

I called them first thing this morning, and I was very pleased with their customer service. I got right through to someone and he was very helpful and friendly. The problem was our missing a step in the installation process (which I had already expected) and he talked us through it and we had the fountain working right away. Loving my fountain!!

Super Contributor

Great! I would have hated for you to repack and return it...
Contributor

Is this the candle fountain? I had a problem with mine too and QVC was excellent about it. When I called they told me to send it back and they gave me a full refund. I should add it was way over the 30 day return. I was very impressed by there customer service and they really were great about it.

Super Contributor

On 3/12/2015 redngold said:
On 3/12/2015 Orchids4me said: The pump has an adjustment for water flow. Make sure it isn't set too low. Make sure the tubing connections are secure. Also the pump must be fully submerged in water. Since the light works, it most likely has to do with the pump or tubing connections.

Where is the water flow adjustment? I've looked at and in the fountain and don't see anything.

I see now you have everything working. That's great. Every pump has a water flow knob on one side of the pump.

I got this fountain when it was a tsv a couple years ago and because of dealing with some family issues, didn't take it out of the box until last year. It works alright except the pipe down the middle is not straight - it is tilted about 1/4 inch, so that means the water doesn't fall evenly on all sides - even with wedging things under to try to level it. I found the battery only lasts about seven days, if that. Not sure where I put the warranty that came with it, but at this point I am not interested in sending it for a replacement. Will just make do with it the way it is or use it as a planter or bird bath. If the pump had a regular plug we could use an extension cord and it would be so much easier. We tried to use a pump with a regular plug, but the plug was too big to fit down the pipe. I would not buy a battery operated fountain again.

Glad yours is up and running - enjoy it!