Honored Contributor
On 11/4/2014 imaclotheshog said:

The Hyatt has double down surround pillows, made by Pacific Coast company. I "think" this is the same company that makes Northern Nights brand down comforters and products for QVC.

Pacific Coast makes pillows for most luxury hotels. I believe it is also the Marriott that they also make pillows for.

Pacific Coast does make Northern Nights pillows.

The website I found for Hyatt Pillows also have pillows under the name of National Sleep Restful Nights which are polyester but this website says they are featured at many Hyatt properties. I'm going to call to make sure I know what I slept on but I won't buy down surround pillows.

ETA: I just called and the woman told me they are the double down surround. She said they get calls about the pillows quite a bit. LOL Besides the fact that I won't buy down pillows, they only come in a jumbo size and I need king size.

Super Contributor

Gosh, it seems people either love it or absolutely hate it.

I just ordered mine. I've been thinking about it forever. I guess now's the time to try it. I especially like the idea that you an wash it every week or so.

Honored Contributor
On 11/4/2014 Sunshine Kate said:

You are supposed to wash the pillow the first time of use. It washes and dries beautifully. I love MY PILLOW.

I have medium and it can be scrunched up every which way.

The instructions on mine were to but them in the dryer before using them.

Contributor
It does seem people either love them or hate them but I think the loves outweigh the hates. I for one and my entire family and many friends love them. I have them in every bedroom and have given as gifts many times. Everyone who got one loved it. It is important to throw them in the dryer upon receiving for several minutes. Love the fact that they are machine washable and dryable on high heat, comfortable and supportive, and made in USA. .. I say go for it especially since you have 3 months to return if you don't like. This price is outstanding! I've not ever seen them lower in price than this.
Honored Contributor

I've been wondering about these for some time, but I see a lot more bad reviews than good, so I haven't been brave enough.

I have constant, and quite often severe, neck pain. I use one of those that I call a 'neck pillow' - you know the ones that are memory foam, rounded on both sides and dip in, in the middle? That is supposed to be good and they are more comfortable for me than regular pillows. But I continue to have such bad neck pain every single day.

Valued Contributor
On 11/4/2014 Amaly said:

My Pillow was the worst pillow I ever bought. Returned it.

Me too. I bought mine locally, at a home show event. My arms became numb and I developed horrendous neck pain from just one night of trying to sleep on the pillow. I returned it in person the very next day. While I was returning it, there was another person waiting to return two pillows. She had similar tales about her and her husband suffering pain from sleeping just one night on the pillow.

Super Contributor

Quick question for anyone who has one -- Does it make noise? Is it crunchy sounding? I hope not 'cause that would drive me bonkers!

Honored Contributor

I thought I'd try them again. I tried them before and sent the things back (I had to have a neck operation and have a plastic insert in it).

I have on my bed for decoration 2 of those Joy Mangano pillows from HSN. Those things are so heavy you could use them for door knobs! It's crazy! I don't sleep with them.

Super Contributor
On 11/4/2014 imaclotheshog said:

The Hyatt has double down surround pillows, made by Pacific Coast company. I "think" this is the same company that makes Northern Nights brand down comforters and products for QVC.

Pacific Coast makes pillows for most luxury hotels. I believe it is also the Marriott that they also make pillows for.

You are correct, Pacific Coast is the brand that makes northern nights for the Q. Their factory is here in Seattle,,and they have an outlet store here on 4th Ave. lots of things on the outlet store with the northern nights label. In BBB you'll see the Pacific coast name brand. They do make pillows and comforters for a lot of hotels.
Super Contributor
I bought the My Pillow on. TSV a while back. That offer came with 2 pillows, and you could chose 2med, 2 firm, or 1 of each. I got the one of each. I am still undecided on which I like better. I sleep many nights in a row on med, then switch to the firm and sleep many nights in a row. So I guess I like them both?