Super Contributor

We have had My Pillows for a couple of years. I have a medium and DH has the king firm. I found myself grabbing his pillow after he got up. I ordered 2 king firms. Really like these pillows. This is a good deal. i am mainly a side sleeper

Trusted Contributor

What date is this going to be a TSV??

TIA

Valued Contributor
On 11/3/2014 arrabella said:

TIA

looks like it's tomorrow/tonight at 9pm for California. All TSVs are aired at 9pm PST. Just check the program guide Smiley Wink
Trusted Contributor
On 11/3/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 11/3/2014 arrabella said:

TIA

looks like it's tomorrow/tonight at 9pm for California. All TSVs are aired at 9pm PST. Just check the program guide Smiley Wink

I've been wanting to try one. I ordered the medium as I'm 5' tall.

Valued Contributor
So is this some kind of magic pillow?? I'm curious now.
Valued Contributor
Ok, I watched some videos... sounds interesting... but I actually prefer my pillow more flat.
Contributor
A caller said that this pillow helped her with snoring and sleep apnea. Has anyone had any experience with a decrease in snoring since using the my pillow?
Esteemed Contributor
On 11/4/2014 Catlove125 said: A caller said that this pillow helped her with snoring and sleep apnea. Has anyone had any experience with a decrease in snoring since using the my pillow?

My Pillow was a nightmare for me. It made my neck so sore I had headaches. My other concerns were the odor of the foam and the texture of the foam. The foam had the look of chunks of vomit. I had to return mine within a week.

Contributor
LipstckDiva. Are the Hyatt pillows the down around ones? I am curious as well as I have been contemplating the pillows at the Westin hotel (the heavenly bed) and they are to die for too. Would you point me where to look at them? I assume the Hyatt Regency website but not sure. Thanks. City
Respected Contributor

I have a furniture store, but I don't sell pillows. I had a customer telling me these were the best pillows. She said she ordered firm because she is large (and she was). She hated it and got the medium. She said the firm gave her a neck ache. She loves the medium ones.

I would be considered large, but if I order I'm getting the medium. I got a firm formed memory foam pillow and I hated that thing. I like my pillows squishy.

My question though is, is this the best one? They have a gusseted one too don't they? Would that one be better?

Didn't Walmart have these pillows at about $20 each? Are they all the same quality or are some better?

Thanks!