Honored Contributor

Re: My Pillow TSV

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I didn't order them because we will be out of town in a few days and I wasn't sure if the delivery would get here before we left.  Sure enough, I just read from a poster that her order has just now shipped.

Also I'm concerned about which to get soft or firm.  I can't understand this order by your t-shirt size stuff.  Who orders a pillow with only themselves in mind.  I wear a medium and hubby wears 2x.

Also, I've read that some peoplke find them nosiy???

@Mmsfoxxie  Don't understand the noise part.  Absolutely not from me.  

They say the difference between the two is the fill and that's true. I'm a definite small and the firm one is a bit much for me.  It's a lot of pillow.  The medium is more managable for my smaller size.  

That's really what they mean by medium/firm.  How big of a pillow you want with the fill.  And the medium is quite a substantial pillow in its own right so don't think you'll be getting a nothing pillow if you are a medium on the size chart.  There's plenty of fill in there.      

Honored Contributor

Okay ladies.  My verdict is.....LOVE!

I was very skeptical when I pulled them out of the plastic Friday night.  They were flat and lumpy and I seriously had my doubts.  But I put them in the dryer for the recommended 15 minutes and was amazed at what they looked like when they came out.

Because I am used to having to layer pillows, I put a pillow behind My Pillow to watch tv and in about 10 minutes, my neck was killing me.  I got rid of the old pillow and was perfectly fine.  I have only slept on the My Pillow since Friday and I love it.  I got the firm even though according to their chart I'd need the medium.

I never said a word to DH about the pillow.  He was using 3 pillows to sleep on at night.  I replaced 1 with My Pillow and part way through the night, I realized he had gotten rid of 1 of the other pillows and was only sleeping on the My Pillow.  He is still sleeping with another pillow underneath the My Pillow because he likes to be elevated when he sleeps. 

Anyhow, I am very glad I made this purchase!  I don't understand the noisy part either. There is no noise. What could possibly be causing the noise?    

Respected Contributor

I forgot to mention another great feature of the MyPillow.  They are super light weight.  They are easy to rearrange in the night.  My other pillows are heavy.