Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Pillow TSV for Tuesday 4/12?

I am often tempted to try them because I have plates in my neck and I have trouble getting comfy with my pillows. I use a slightly thick foam pillow and then I put a regular thinner pillow on top of that and its OK but I have to work them a lot to get them right. So I wonder if this My Pillow would be good or not. I guess its a matter of preference like anything. What stops me is the price, BUT I do like that they are made in the USA.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Not only is My Pillow being peddled on QVC quite often, it's on TV ads and even on my local all-news radio station!  Talk about over-kill!  Tuesday - Another program I won't watch. ( I'm quite happy with my JoyM pillows from HSN.)

I absolutely love my JoyM pillows from HSN, so much so I ordered a set this last time they had them. I bought 2 prior when they had a closeout with only one color, love all 4.

Contributor

Why do they always sell them in sets of 2?  I only need one, so it's NOT a good value for me to buy them this way!

Their guidelines on buying medium or firm according to T-shirt size also doesn't make any sense.  I currently wear XL T-shirts, which according to their chart would mean I need a "Firm" pillow. But if I lose the weight I need to, I'll go down to a medium T-shirt, and they say I need a "Medium" pillow.  That doesn't make any sense!  The size of my head, neck, and shoulders would still be the same!

I don't think I'll be buying these!

Contributor

I bought the classic My Pillows they had on last month. These pillows did not work for us. I put them in the dryer like they said to do but they were so uncomfortable for us. I didn't like that I could feel all the lumps inside. Returning them today.

Esteemed Contributor

If you like sleeping on egg crates then this pillow is for you.  I ordered the last time it was a tsv and sent back after two nights.  Ridiculous price for what you get and it does go flat.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@StillFuntoShop wrote:

Another My Pillow TSV??!?!

Talk about the same stuff over and over!

Hope you like yours if you get it. I bought one and it is like sleeping on a bag of wadded up cotton balls. Yuk.

Couldn't agree with you more....   They are on CONSTANTLY with the same stuff.   I fell for the hype once... HORRIBLE.  I returned immediately.  Why do they feel they need to have the same vendors on CONSTANTLY, and with the same items?  YAWN.

I'm convinced they've gone into the business of selling Q time for this marathon, boring, infomercial mode of selling.  All the companies that do it on the Q are also big infomercial time buyers.  I just hope it doesn't catch on with other shopping channels.  I've gotten to the point where about all I watch is D&C, due to the boring programing and obnoxious hosts.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

The thing I'd like to know is, are there people out there who function in society that really need an hour to explain a pillow?  Give me a break, talk about an insult!

Super Contributor

I bought these pillows, and did as they told. It was flat each day I sleep on it. I needed to fluff it so often, it was ridiculous. I had headache, I could not get rid of. And my neck hurt badly. I returned it.

Trusted Contributor

First there is the original my pillow, all your ever need. We don't go by firmness because this special pillow adapts to however you plump it. Obviously not! Then there was wen, all u need, get rid of your conditioner, your mousse, your extra treatment, followed by 12 other products! Then there is argon oil, all you need is this little bottle it does everything! Again, followed by tons of new products! Please stop lying!!!!
Respected Contributor

@circles wrote:

Just a guess here....I think many people who did not like the My Pillow was because they put the pillow in a regular pillow case...

This pillow needs room to punch and move around the sponges on the inside to make it comfortable ....if its squashed into a tight fitting pillow case that can't happen...thus making them uncomfortable for people..

I don't know why Mike doesn't bring his oversized cases to be an upsell on the Q....it would be a win win for him and the Q....

I have six or eight of these pillows...both the firm and the medium..i use them for different places i might sit or sleep..and extras for company...heck....I might ever consider a couple more  with the TSV...

One other thing..those who purchase should remember to launder them when they first arrived..and then into the dryer..I wash mine about every two weeks..but thats just my preference...not a necessity...

No, hahaha...I do not work for Mike nor the Q...just wanted to offer my opinon of why some may have issues with the pillow...

Joy M has her over sized pillows for her pillows and they would fit the mypillow as well, check them out, cool side and warm side.