Valued Contributor

My Pillow TSV for Tuesday 4/12?

Does anyone know what the TSV for My Pillow will be?

Honored Contributor

Re: My Pillow TSV for Tuesday 4/12?

2 premium plus pillows.  $65-75

Super Contributor

Another My Pillow TSV??!?!

Talk about the same stuff over and over!

Hope you like yours if you get it. I bought one and it is like sleeping on a bag of wadded up cotton balls. Yuk.

Honored Contributor

Not only is My Pillow being peddled on QVC quite often, it's on TV ads and even on my local all-news radio station!  Talk about over-kill!  Tuesday - Another program I won't watch. ( I'm quite happy with my JoyM pillows from HSN.)

Esteemed Contributor

Just a guess here....I think many people who did not like the My Pillow was because they put the pillow in a regular pillow case...

This pillow needs room to punch and move around the sponges on the inside to make it comfortable ....if its squashed into a tight fitting pillow case that can't happen...thus making them uncomfortable for people..

I don't know why Mike doesn't bring his oversized cases to be an upsell on the Q....it would be a win win for him and the Q....

I have six or eight of these pillows...both the firm and the medium..i use them for different places i might sit or sleep..and extras for company...heck....I might ever consider a couple more  with the TSV...

One other thing..those who purchase should remember to launder them when they first arrived..and then into the dryer..I wash mine about every two weeks..but thats just my preference...not a necessity...

No, hahaha...I do not work for Mike nor the Q...just wanted to offer my opinon of why some may have issues with the pillow...

Respected Contributor

H207154 MyPillow Set of 2 Premium Plus Pillows with 100% Ring Spun Cotton

Super Contributor

I LOVE My Pillow.  

Honored Contributor

Isn't it remarkable how they can talk for hours and hours about some dumb, lumpy pillow?  I'd be hard-pressed to speak 30 seconds about it and I wouldn't say good things.  I hate these pillows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@StillFuntoShop wrote:

Another My Pillow TSV??!?!

Talk about the same stuff over and over!

Hope you like yours if you get it. I bought one and it is like sleeping on a bag of wadded up cotton balls. Yuk.

Couldn't agree with you more....   They are on CONSTANTLY with the same stuff.   I fell for the hype once... HORRIBLE.  I returned immediately.  Why do they feel they need to have the same vendors on CONSTANTLY, and with the same items?  YAWN.

Valued Contributor

Thanks to all for the info. I have been very happy with mine.