Honored Contributor

Re: Muk Luks Boots TSV Cancelled

I got the email too for the presale. In the email it said it had easy pays but when I clicked to get to the presale page there were no easy pays and the price was featured as a "Special Price" not a TSV. Very confusing.

There is no wide width either. 

Respected Contributor

I received the pre sale email as well. I need wide widths so I am passing. It's cute though. I own their hats and scarves and love them.

Valued Contributor

Are these boots really cheap.....I have Been afraid of the Brand as they had bad reviews

Esteemed Contributor

I saw them in the Insider and thought they were cute. When I saw them today, I knew they were not my style. The fur on the boots looked matted.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

dont waste your money.  i ordered them from the insider magazine thinking that they were both cool with 4 different ways to wear them and cute.  they are cheap and ugly in person.  no half sizes and run small and narrow.  they went back the very same day.  more like bedroom slippers than real outside shoees.  in person 100 times uglier than on air

Respected Contributor

Probably the same as "chuggs" from Payless?  (Chugg=cheap knock off Ugg boots made in Asia.)

Respected Contributor

I think these boots should of stayed on the boat.

Honored Contributor

I think they look really cute except with that fur.  Not sure what happened there but it looks like wet dog.

Anyhow, I've not seen a presentation and not even looked at what material the boots are but they look super cheap.  The actual boot looks like it's that really cheap faux suede they sell at Payless.     

Respected Contributor

The prices seem so low.  Can a wide width wear them?  I pss many slippers because they are too tight.

Honored Contributor

The faux fur on these boots looks like bigfoot with a bad hair day!Woman Tongue