Respected Contributor

Love the IM TSV Dress but...

Once again, no petites. Another sale lost and I am sure there are few others that feel the same way. Why, why , why. He probably could have sold twice as many. His loss.

Honored Contributor

Re: Love the IM TSV Dress but...

@luvdoodles wrote:

Once again, no petites. Another sale lost and I am sure there are few others that feel the same way. Why, why , why. He probably could have sold twice as many. His loss.

Agree.  I don't like that dress at the knee; it needs to be a couple of inches above.

Valued Contributor

I don't wear petite sizing but I hear you. That dress too long would not look as good for sure. I see the same with Logo, I am 5'6-1/2" and some of these tops are mid thigh on me. They would be a knee length dress on some of our more petite sisters. Really unfair, I know there are many ladies being left out. My Mom needs a petite and I jump when they offer pajamas in a petite medium (she has been ill and wears mostly Lounge and PJ type clothes these days.) Regular sizes just don't work.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Occasional Contributor

Looks horrible on the models including Leah - who usually can rock anything!  

I live in summer dreeses, unfortunately this is a absolute NO..  even if it had a waist defined, it would cost another $20 to get it hemmed for me.  

Respected Contributor

I feel this way about the Joan Rivers tops. Very often one is presented that looks interesting, but they are too long for a short person not wearing leggings. 

Respected Contributor

This dress is very pretty and the price is right. I am afraid of the length, not because it will be to long, but to short. I am tall, 5' 9" and my inseam is 32" so my legs are fairly long. I ordered this dress, my nephew is getting married in June and this would be nice to wear. I hope I will not think it is to short. I am self conscience about my legs because of veins. I have not worn a dress in a long time but will try. 

Honored Contributor

I wear petite but this dress doesn't interest me.  It looks like a long t-shirt.  It's nothing special. There is nothing flattering about it.  It's just like my swim suit cover-up... just a different fabric.

Honored Contributor

@conlt@Can you get the veins injected? I have had that done and it makes summer so much nicer for me.I can wear shorter cooler clothing without being self conscious.

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree!  When are the QVC vendors (designers, in particular) going to admit that clothing should only be sold in three height lengths: Petite, Regular, Tall. Instead they try to sell their wares by false statements, a one length dress will miraculously hit the bust, waist and hips in the same proper place for anyone from 5' to 6' - yeah, right!

Also, above the knee is back (finallyWoman Very Happy!) and that dress would be close to mid-calf on me! People are not a one-size-fits-all commodity, unless you're a customer in Q-Land!

Well, I'm not orderingWoman LOL!

Trusted Contributor

To short, don't show my knees anymore, also to hot to wear a jacket, why not just have made longer sleeves ?