Honored Contributor

Lori Grenier's bamboo memory foam pillows

There seems to be no thread on this.  I have two of these from Costco, called Panda Life.  They were roughtly double the price of Lori's.  I highly recommend these, I'm one of those that used to use two pillows, even with the My Pillow.  Very good support but it won't make your head too high. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Lori Grenier's bamboo memory foam pillows

They're awful!!! Very heavy, and after about a week you can't keep your head on them, they loose all their support you wake up and your laying on the mattress, my head would be almost totally flat its like after about a week or two thats it. I had walmart pillows that held support for a longer period of time.

Esteemed Contributor

Am I tempted by all the hype of the pillows being sold by more than one vendor?  Yes, but  I just cannot get myself to replace my trusty old ones that are still going strong and looking good.  

Valued Contributor

I have a pillow that looks identical to Lori's but I bought it from Amazon.  I find that I do sleep well on it, BUT, it is not true that it always bouces back to its original shape.  I have to reshape it pounding on it every morning when I make the bed.

I don't recall the exact price I paid, but it was during one of Amazon's sales, and I know it was a good price.  Having said that, I don't think QVC's prices for these pillows are too bad.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The concept of lots of bits and pieces of foam look just like the My Pillow.  These people seem to have taken scraps of foam left over from other products and are making fortunes with them.  That stupid My Pillow is EVERYWHERE, even had ads on Pandora this week.  The pillow itself gave me one horrific headache.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

What I did see was a very awkward moment in the bamboo pillow presentation yesterday with Lori Grenier and Antonella Nester.  Antonella gushed over it, as is her job, and then said, "I own this pillow & I love this pillow. I'm renaming it My Pillow!"   She said it twice!  LOL.  If you click on the video for the pillow they have conveniently left that part out.

I wonder how QVC management reacted to that little gaffe.  

Trusted Contributor

I was going to order this pillow but read the reviews and decided against it. People cited that it was very heavy and I have some of those. I've been trying to find some good pillows, I have the 'My Pillow', I have a couple from HSN, but so far none I love.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought the Panda ones from Costco.  I didn't like them and returned them. They were too bulky.

A few months ago, there was a sale on pillows so I bought 4 of them at Costco and they are feathered. I like flatter pillows.

I avoid Joy and Lori's products as I think they are of cheap quality.

I'd go to BB&B and get the same deal with 20% off.

Pillows are something you need to feel before you buy them.

JMO

Esteemed Contributor

‎10-01-2016 11:56 AM
I was going to order this pillow but read the reviews and decided against it. People cited that it was very heavy and I have some of those. I've been trying to find some good pillows, I have the 'My Pillow', I have a couple from HSN, but so far none I love.

@wishmoon   I have bought two of these from Amazon a few years ago.  They are very firm, I really like them.   I also purchased one from Walmart 30.00.  I love it and it is more comfortable then the ones I bought from Amazon.   These pillows I have even seen at flea markets.  I am not sure how Lori gets her name on these things? I recommend going to Walmart and getting one , because if it isn't comfortable you can return it. 

Honored Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

I bought the Panda ones from Costco.  I didn't like them and returned them. They were too bulky.

A few months ago, there was a sale on pillows so I bought 4 of them at Costco and they are feathered. I like flatter pillows.

I avoid Joy and Lori's products as I thick they are of cheap quality.

I'd go to BB&B and get the same deal with 20% off.

Pillows are something you need to feel before you buy them.

JMO

ITA, I also refuse to make them any richer.