Regular Contributor

I agree that Lori has been a successful vendor. As much as I understand that layering with contrasting fabrics and colors is her niche, I would like to see some of her line styled with less layering and less confusion. Some pieces might then be more appealing to me for purchase. Of course, there are garments all over the universe to suit my style better, but with some tweaking, I might buy more from this line. I wonder where her line will go when tastes change, and they always do. 

New Contributor

Missed the animal floral tunic :-(

I love her clothes, but the prices are a little high for me.  WIsh there would be some saturated colors in there, since I can't wear muted colors or pastels without looking washed out.

I hope hope hope she will bring back A253234 in all the colors, because I want one!  

I have been a CEO for quite some time and have always worn suits to work and for the most part enjoyed the cooperate look.  As I am looking forward to retirement I was looking for some style that was more casual yet feminine.  Lori nailed this for me.  I am going to be 65 and I am a plus size gal so I had a few challenges.  Lori's style gave me the feminine touch and the ablilty to start to wear them even now to the office.  I love the soft colors and the layering ability that her line allows.  I have heard some complain about the cost but part of that is achieveing the look or style.  I am thankful for what Lori has brought to my closet and I will be a loyal customer for years to come.  I have purchased almost an entire new wardrobe and I get countless compliments on the style of the garments.  I need a sign around my neck that says Lori Goldstein!  Thank you Lori I am very happy with the style and ease of garments that you have created.  Don't stop.

Respected Contributor

I feel the same way. I don't wear Lori to work (not professional enough) but for casual meetings when we go to some resort, it's a great line. And fun. I love her Logo Links. 

Valued Contributor

lease keep bringing the Logo Littles to the Q

My GD loves the styles and fabrics. Not at all babish. Preteens like style too.

Contributor

Is it just me or do they all look the same just another color or border.  Just not flattering at all.

Respected Contributor

I've tried my best to figure out what is so flattering about this line...lots of layers, ugh...and to me, her line of clothing looks like someone went to the dump and just found a bunch of clothes and threw them on together.  Never in this world  would I wear such attire !  

Occasional Contributor

In the winter, I volunteer at a women's overnight shelter and I think LOGO piles so many unnecessary layers on she makes the outfit look like what the homeless women come in off the street with.

Respected Contributor

I feel the same way as you: I'm the principle of my business, and I look for comfortable clothes that aren't jeans and tees. I love these on the weekend, and certain pieces work for casual wear at work, like the cardigans. 

Regular Contributor