Frequent Contributor
On 8/19/2014 luvmyteddy said:

Unless I'm going crazy I don't see a TSV for August or September from Lori in either Insider magazine. She advertised Logo Little in August and she has a new top and pants in Sept but not a TSV.

If you look at the program guide, you'll see LOGO at midnight on Saturday, Aug. 23.

Valued Contributor

Photo: Sneak a peak at your new best friend — comforting & versatile, it’s everything you need in a cardigan. #LOGO by #LoriGoldstein QVCThis is a sneak peek from her facebook page. It's pictured in the Insider too. I wonder if these are the only colors? Usually they give more options. I think she has a lot of new things coming on Saturday. I like the fabric she uses.

Trusted Contributor

It looks sloppy, not as pretty as the picture mtnbikegirl shows.

Trusted Contributor

mntbikegirl - that is not the TSV. I just got the email

It is $47.92, no easy pay.

Colors: Wild Berry, Blue Spruce (pictured - back view), Burgundy, Charcoal, Cider (pictured - front view), Dusty Periwinkle, Black

Honored Contributor

Here is the full photo of the item in Post #11. I know it's not the TSV. It is already in the system but I thought some might want to get a whole view.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the top....have never bought any of her items....but no e_z pay....I won't be buying this one, either....

Honored Contributor

I pre-ordered the TSV in black.

Trusted Contributor

I like both tops pictured but the black in the diagonal zipper is sold out already! My prolbem is what size to order. I am a 4/6 and in between xs and sm generally in qvc sizing. I've had so many returns due to sizing and defects I got the letter. I think Logo needs to fit because if it as all oversized on a shorter person it can be overwhelming.

Occasional Contributor
For the ladies who have already ordered the tsv can u please post the item number! thank u.
Contributor
Parris70, the item # is A256458, just got my email too. I'll probably be ordering two colors, it will be perfect for the flights on my vacation. Not to mention a great staple for fall! I agree with equss that her styles can sometimes be a bit overwhelming, and am between a med and large in her styles myself. In this case I think safer with the large to allow more layers underneath when wearing as a jacket.