Super Contributor

Like Firm Pillow - My Pillow says order Medium for my size??? Really?

I like firm pillows but the My Pillow info. says to order medium rather than firm for my size (medium t-shirt size). Do you think I will be sorry if I order the firm?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Like Firm Pillow - My Pillow says order Medium for my size??? Really?

I have the firm pillows even though the chart indicated that I should order the medium ... I love my pillow in the firm ... I guess it more individual taste as to which one to order.
Valued Contributor

I also like my pillows firm. I don't you will regret ordering the firm. From what I see re these pillows the firm is larger than the medium.
Super Contributor

Thanks for your replies. I did order two firm and I will stick with those. I can't wait to try these out!

Esteemed Contributor

My hubby just mentioned the informercial for My Pillow the other day because we desperately need new pillows but never got around to purchase any and the ones I see in the stores I didn't like so I just ordered 4 firm we currently have 5 pillows on our bed and they are all in bad shape.

Valued Contributor

On 11/4/2014 Beeweaver said:

Thanks for your replies. I did order two firm and I will stick with those. I can't wait to try these out!

if you don't like them, you can ship them back for exchange and your price will stay the same....as long as they have more pillows in stock.
Super Contributor

On 11/4/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 11/4/2014 Beeweaver said:

if you don't like them, you can ship them back for exchange and your price will stay the same....as long as they have more pillows in stock.

OH! That is good to know. But, I do think I am going to like the firm. Can't wait to get them!!!