New Contributor

La-Z-Boy TSV 1-10, Need Help with Choosing Color

I want to order the TSV La-Z-Boy recliner at midnight, but am having trouble choosing a color. I am looking at the "Peanut" color, but I am concerned that it may have a yellow tint to it. The room I want to put it in is predominately a tan color. My sofa and love seat are also a tan color. My second choice is "cocoa", but that color may be too dark. Suggestions?

If you have the peanut color, any descriptions you provide will be appreciated. Thanks!

Contributor

Re: La-Z-Boy TSV 1-10, Need Help with Choosing Color

I would choose a color that is closest to what colors are in the room you're going to be using the recliner in. It's quite nice. P.S. Hopefully you'll get more responses! It seems if you haven't posted a lot, you tend to get ignored. I've been different names, many years on these forums and that's my two cents.
Honored Contributor

I think cocoa would be a nice contrast in the room you describe. I would go with it, rather than trying to match colors. I hope you enjoy your new chair.
Super Contributor

Tans are extremely hard to match. I would get the cocoa.
Valued Contributor

Ditto on the cocoa. It will look good with your tan colors. If you think it is too dark, lay a lighter colored throw over the arm.

Honored Contributor

Cocoa with tan pieces would look nice in your room. We have two La-Z-Boy recliners in brown leather and they are comfortable.

Super Contributor

I would go with the darker color as well......might be ""risky"" hoping to match the tans. Hope it all works out for you!