Occasional Contributor

Hi everyone 😊 I was wondering if anyone knew what the TSV for LOGO is going to be on 2/29? I just bought a top from her and love it! ❤️

Looking forward to seeing what it might be.

Thank you in advance!

Respected Contributor

A277729

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Occasional Contributor

Thank you! 😊

Honored Contributor

It's a nice looking top.  Wonder why there's no click here measurements.  I won't order anything without seeing them.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for any of the colors, and according to the reviews the sizing is weird.  Not going to pay a "try- on fee."

Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

It's a nice looking top.  Wonder why there's no click here measurements.  I won't order anything without seeing them.

@GCR18, I have never seen any click here sizing on any of the fashion previews. You have to wait for the day it becomes the TSV. Annoying, I know!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18, I have never seen any click here sizing on any of the fashion previews. You have to wait for the day it becomes the TSV. Annoying, I know!

@MaggieMack 

I guess I hadn't noticed.  It's been a while since I bought a clothing TSV.  I usually wait for them to hit as is.

Occasional Contributor

Hi Ladies! Did I miss the item # and/or pic of the TSV? Thank  you!

Trusted Contributor

I got the email regarding tomorrow's TSV.  Anyone interested?  I haven't bought any of her clothing.  Although, I find the tunic rather pretty.

image.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Logo is not my cup of tea but looking at Sandra Bennet and some of the models the top looks like it runs small. It looks too small for Sandra as it has a fold near her breast. It looks too small on Lori or it runs close to the body. I think one model must have went up a size because it seemed to hang better on her.