Super Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV 2/11

[ Edited ]

@LongTimeQVCBuyer wrote:

Not sure if I like it or not - it looks a little silly and too little girlish and I am not sure it would be flattering on my fuller figure - I definately would not wear it over tht other kooky shirt - I would be too hot with multiple layers and would feel like a bag lady (no offense to bag ladies)  LOL - What do you ladies think?

I think Q designers sometimes choose duds for their TSV because no one would buy it otherwise.  We all look at the TSV's they know that and then the loyal diehards will order, whether it's a dud or not. 

Contributor

I love LOGO, and I own a lot of tops, vests, camis, sweaters, her sweatshirt that was a TSV a few years ago is still one of my favorite things.....but lately she is going short tops and this one is not only short but that ruffle will cut right across a part of the body that is not flattering on many women.  I like tunic length tops as I wear Women with control skinny pants and I like my butt covered.  I know you can layer, and I love doing that....but these shorter tops that she is making lately wont work on me.  I think TSV looks short, square and fat....no flowing the body like LOGO used to do so well.  I like flowing, sleek clothes that skim my body and dont make me look like Elsie the Cow.  I love you Lori and your clothes but not sure who this one would look cute on.

Contributor

I am a LOGO fanatic, and this one does not look good on anyone so far.  Even the skinny girls look odd in it.  Too short, too square and that big ruffle hits in the worst spot.  I will remain a LOGO fanatic, but a miss is a miss.

Esteemed Contributor

FYI, ebay seems to have a great deal of her clothing. You might want to look on their site.

Honored Contributor

It looks like a top for a toddler or pre-teen.  No, thank youCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Maybe Lori is running out of design ideas. It just looks so bad!

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV 2/11

[ Edited ]

I would have looked like an aging demented tooth fairy in this top. Now I just need to find that darn wand...

Contributor

More often than not, I like Lori's fashions. I watched the TSV most of the day and wasn't really feeling it until late at night when I saw Shawn modeling it with a jacket and it was then that I thought the top was really cute. I think it is fun to layer a jacket with a top that is different than what other people are wearing. 

Valued Contributor

@Zefra STOP BODY SHAMING WOMEN AND THE HOSTS IF YOU CAN, you are a BULLY!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Respected Contributor

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

By criticizing the top we aren't criticizing the people.  Ok, maybe the designers and the TSV buyer at Q...but I think of it more as women giving other women feedback on clothing so that they won't make a purchase they regret.  I actually hope that the negative comments help dissuade some women from making this purchase because I do not think that they will get the complements on it that the might get on other LOGO tops.  If someone loves it, great.  But if someone is on the fence, I think that the negative feedback is helpful.

The models are just doing their jobs.  I doubt that any of them feel a sense of ownership towards the clothes they are modeling.  They may all hate the top and feel silly wearing it, who knows!  

Either you haven't read the ugly comments about the appearance of the host and the models, or they've been deleted. Believe me, none of them was rendering a public service, and I'm kind of disgusted that anyone would even try to cast catty remarks in that light. They were mean, ugly, and unnecessary.

I respect the concept of choice and don't want some woman I've  never met implicitly suggesting that her opinion carries more weight than my own. IT DOESN'T.  We can all see the presentations, even if you're just online, like me. We can see how this garrment looks on the models. We don't need anyone enlightening us as to how they see it. What matters is how WE see it, and what it does for US. 

I, for example, cannot understand the popularity of Quacker Factory. It's just not my style at all. That doesn't mean those clothes don't serve a purpose, and delight the women who enjoy the designs and embellishments. If I disparage the clothing, by extension, I disparage the women who like wearing it. That's not education, and it just makes me look small and mean.

Shaming and bullying have no place here.