Respected Contributor

I have a gazillion logo tops, but unless you are a no-hip person, all you have to do is look at Leah to see what this is going to look like on you. It also is not long so if you're average/tall the ruffle part is going to hit you at the widest part of your hips! Not a good look!  

This is a classic example of QVC having a TSV that is simply not good looking on everyone but they force it on every host to wear. 

Honored Contributor

It's not flattering on any of the models and the colors are blah.  They could of done better with the TSV.

Super Contributor

I'm a huge LOGO fan, and have lots of her tops, but I'm not feeling this one. And I'm tallish and thin and have no hips. I don't think this would look good on me.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Frequent Contributor

I have a couple of Logo pieces which I really like and I think Lori is great, however I can not for the life of me understand why anyone, especially Lori, thinks this is a flattering look!  Why would you want to accentuate the widest part of a woman's body?  I'm just flabbergasted!!!  It does not look good on anyone so far. Will be interested to see how it looks on the other hosts throughout the day. I must say I'm soooo disappointed!!

Regular Contributor

Good Grief!!!!!!! Today's Special Value!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own some of Lori's designs, but Today's Special Value is the worst TSV I have ever seen since QVC has been on air. I thought fashion is suppose to make you feel confident, attractive, capable, and pulled together. Who would take anyone serious wearing this. This TSV is designed to make a woman look like a ditsy little girl. I don't believe that is the look most women are going for. Lori please empower women, don't make them look foolish.

Respected Contributor

When I saw this top on the models all I could think of were the dancing hippos in Fantasia. Sorry Lori this is a major miss.

Regular Contributor

Hehhhhhh!  I forgot about them. Yes, that's exactly what we all want to look likeSmiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV 2/11

[ Edited ]

You guys are cracking me up!  I am watching AM Style and tiny Lori and the skinny blonde look "ok" in the top.  But poor Leah looks like she is wearing her 12 year old daughter's top.  Just not a Logo fan.  Weird looking stuff. 

Contributor

My 7 year old granddaughter was wearing something every similar the other day.  Over priced, not flattering for t- shirt material.  

QVC Customer Care