Super Contributor

What do you ladies think of the 9 cup exact slice? It will be the tsv Sunday.

Respected Contributor

Re: Kitchen aid food processor

I have the 13 cup one and love it!  It's fantastic and has saved me so much time.  I love the amount of food I can do at one time with the 13.  No more having to empty the bowl like I used to with the 9 cup.  I'm sure it will work great provided it has the same adjustments available as the 13 cup.

Super Contributor

Brandiwine thank you. I believe I will get the tsv. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have the nine cup and it's a perfect size for me. I have such limited counter and cabinet space so I have no room for multiples of anything. I need the "one size does it all" for our needs. This fits on the counter next to my toaster and I still have some room.  I love the little bowl. I really hate to have to stop and wash a bowl so I can continue on with whatever I'm doing. I like the new updates to the disks and stems.  I have the original model.

I would like to know how well it dices, i.e. onions. Can they do that on the show so we can see?

Regular Contributor

I have a 30 year old Cuisinart.  I need to replace to top but it will cost close to $80.  They just recalled the metal blade.  I think I want this but just not sure if they make them like they use to.  Recommendations appreciated.

Respected Contributor

@imagemd wrote:

I have a 30 year old Cuisinart.  I need to replace to top but it will cost close to $80.  They just recalled the metal blade.  I think I want this but just not sure if they make them like they use to.  Recommendations appreciated.

My cusinart was 34 yrs old, heavy as hell and clunky, with recalled blade and bowls that needed jiggering to lock etc.  Out with the old in with the new!  I dont need a huge processor anymore!  I think 9 cups will be fine for me.  I love the adjustable slicing and shredding discs.  It may not last as long as the Cuisinart did but i doubt i will either!! 😬

Valued Contributor

i have that recalled curisant one but they ssent me a blade and mine works well. no use in spending money on one that still works. if mine goes then i will use my vitamix to do chopping

Respected Contributor

@PJC3 wrote:

I would like to know how well it dices, i.e. onions. Can they do that on the show so we can see?

They do not dice; they chop.  Big difference

Valued Contributor

It slices them but not a dice or mince. The Kuhn Rikon chopper is great for mincing and dicing.