Trusted Contributor

Has anyone purchased these.  What did you think?

Honored Contributor

I haven't tried hers.  I like to feel the thickness of towels before buying.

Honored Contributor

I would have ordered them if they had my color, I love the idea of being able to have color towels you can bleach. I always bleach my towels to kill bacteria on them so I only have white towels. I would have bought in a nanosecond if they had torquoise.

Honored Contributor

I thought the price was great.  However, I do not need all the same color in one set!  Wish I could mix & match the colors for the set. 

I need one of every color.

@Krimpette "I like to feel the thickness of towels before buying."

Know what you mean.  I do too.  However, they did mention that the more you dry in the dryer the fluffier the towels get.  Then they showed a side by side photo & video of what they were talking about.  The towels that were dryer dried a few times did look fluffy. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I was surprised at how much of the color faded out when she showed those that were bleached.  Not surprised that they'd lose color.  Just surprised that they seemed to make it seem like a positive.

Honored Contributor

The ones thsat are faded in the demo are the "other brands" not the TSV.

Honored Contributor

The towels looked good and the price was right, but I didn't like any of the colors except white.  I already have a ton of white towels.

Where is the seaglass color or turquoise? There were no blue towels or blue- green or gray colors.

Respected Contributor

I have not purchased Joy's towels...

However, I did purchase another brand from Evine, that you can bleach and are fad resistant.  They are great.

This is a great gift for a teenager who say, is in Collage.

Most teenage kids, are using some type of face acne prevention type lotions and face wash.  When using these type of products they all FADE out towels and leave STAINS.  

These towels would be able to withstand that...Since you are able to use bleach on them when washing.

I don't need any more towels but if I did I would pick up a set of these.

Honored Contributor

I think the colors they are presenting are very odd. 

Valued Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I think the colors they are presenting are very odd. 

I'd agree. These seem like color staples of the 90s.