Respected Contributor

It's 7/28 during  Fall Fashion Days.  Any news on it?

Honored Contributor

Faux suede boyfriendshirt $49.

Respected Contributor

Thank you.  That was quick.

Regular Contributor

Enough already with the boyfriend shirts.  I'm sure they can come up with something else.  Doesn't the Joan Rivers collection make anything else anymore?  Just my humble opinion, if you love them please enjoy!

Spoiler

:smileyhappy

It is what it is!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers tsv?

[ Edited ]

I just went to David Dangle's facebook page to see the tsv.  It is a really nice faux suede boyfriend shirt in autumn colors.  Very nice and I like it.  Picking a color.

Respected Contributor

I got the advance order email this morning and ordered two--Chambray and Loden! I've never bought any of the "boyfriend" shirts before, so I'm curious about them. If they fit and I like them, I'll probably use them more as jackets.

Regular Contributor

colors look nice on DD's facebook page. Asked if it came in petites and got no response so I suppose it does not. The last time I asked I was told that they always have a petite model. Maybe so, but I can assure you that at less than five feet if you have a model that is 5'9" and it fits her it won't fit me. Kinda odd really since JR was so tiny.  You could generally tell that she had altered her clothes to fit her frame/size. 

Super Contributor

Smiley Happy  I'll have to go check that out..  thanks a bunch 

Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

I just went to David Dangle's facebook page to see the tsv.  It is a really nice faux suede boyfriend shirt in autumn colors.  Very nice and I like it.  Picking a color.

Thanks for mentioning his FB - I spent a lot I time on Davd's FB and it was so nice! So many memories of Joan, etc.

The top looks nice (definitely something I'd like) but it will be months before I can think of buying fall clothes here in Florida. 

Respected Contributor
I'm not interested, but did look nice when I saw it in the Insider publication.