Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

JM Body Butter TSV

[ Edited ]

$69.96 for 8 4 oz. jars? Doesn't sound like that great of a deal to me. Am I missing something?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

$69.96 for 8 4 oz. jars? Doesn't sound like that great of a deal to me. Am I missing something?

That was my first thought (that the cost was too high) a couple of days ago when I got the email preview, so I didn't give it much consideration.  However, in the last year or so I have developed "crepey" skin on my arms and around my knees that is horrifying!  I have been using Gold Bold lotion and cream for aging skin to fight the aging effect.  It works better than most lotions, but I still need more! I have great muscle tone and definition since I have been lifting weights for the last 24 years or so, but the skin is a different issue I'm afraid.

If this TSV did help "crepey" skin I would then consider it a good price.  

Does anyone know if this JM fights this?

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't buy this if it was a dollar.  Fried chicken has less grease then the skin on this vendor right now.

Respected Contributor

From day one this vendor has come across as nothing more than silly.  Her story, her act, and the fact that she's a all about the "natural."  Not buying her products or her little act.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Trusted Contributor

I agree,  I do like Josie Maran products and I do love body butter...but it feels like a $49.96 TSV as opposed to a $69.96 price tag.  I've been interested in the u scented for my face but I ca t really justify spending $80+ with tax and shipping on this...that just doesn't feel like a value at all.

Respected Contributor

@Mrsq2022

I agree that the price is still high if it is for a typical lotion or body butter that can be found at Walgreens. But, if it is more of a skin treatment for the entire body, then the price may be justified.  

I just spent over one hour reading the reviews and think I may take the leap and purchase this TSV.  It will be the first JM product for me.  

I may also use easy pay, which I don't do 90% of the time, but may do for this purchase.

Respected Contributor

For me it's a great deal, I use JM on my face and body....

Nothing else has ever worked for me like her products, (I have very dry skin) and it is hands down is my favorite skin care product...The TSV is a total of 32oz for $69.96, her regular price for 8oz is $35 for a jar, so to get 32oz at the TSV is alot less...I always purchase the TSV's or from her good buy's selection on her website, (she has alot of sales there also)..

I watch that good buy's section all the time since for my skin the JM line  has turned it around!

Honored Contributor

This product has really worked on my crepey skin and while a cheaper price for this TSV would have great, still well worth it for me,

Frequent Contributor

Personally, I found the product greasy and it didn't absorb -- leaving my legs with a heavy, sticky, cloying film all over them.  I applied after showering and when I got into bed it felt like the sheets were sticking to my legs.   I hated the product.  

My skin is dry so I'm not sure why this stuff doesn't absorb.  

Valued Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

From day one this vendor has come across as nothing more than silly.  Her story, her act, and the fact that she's a all about the "natural."  Not buying her products or her little act.

Well said! My thoughts exactly!