Frequent Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Chat - June 25th

@beach-mom wrote:

Hi again Jacqueline! I have a question about your Pretty in ... shadow trios. This was the first time I tried IT's shadows, I started ordering them on AD last fall, and I love them! I eagerly awaited them each season, and it was fun to see what new trio I would get to play with!

My question is about application. I have hooded (hereditary) deep-set eyes. Should I extend the darker shade above my crease? Should I still bring it below my lower lashes? What do you recommend?

Also, will you be doing another Pretty in . . . AD collection with different colors? Or should I just appreciate the ones I have? And I do! Thank you again for answering our questions here on the forums - it makes it easy for us and it's fun to read everyone's questions and comments! (BTW my favorite IT foundation is Celebration Illumination!) Smiley Happy

Hi there, we're so happy you reached back out to us! We love hearing from you and answering your questions!

For deep-set hooded eyes, you want your eyes to appear wide and open and makeup can do just that. We recommend applying lighter shades in the inner part of the eye to open IT up, and darker shades slightly above the crease to create the illusion of a larger eye. You can absolutely apply medium to deep shadows on your lower lash line, as this will also create the apperance of an opened eye. Another trick is to apply a cream or highlight eyeliner to your lower water line, such as our No Tug Eyeliner in the shade Highlight. This will open the eyes even more!  You can find this link for this product below.

http://www.qvc.com/IT-Cosmetics-Line-&-Brighten-Anti-Aging-Gel-Eyeliner-Duo-Auto-Delivery.product.A2...

At this time we do not have insight to further information on upcoming offers. We will gladly pass your message along to our team so IT is heard. We love hearing what our IT girls want to see more of! We are excited to bring you even more exciting products! Stay tuned to IT for much more to come! XOXO Jacqueline

Frequent Contributor

@PattySC wrote:

Magnetic Tube? Is the TSV Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Color Awakening Lip Treatment tube magnetic?!!!

Hey Patty, thanks for your question! Our New Je Ne Said Quoi Hydrating Color Awakening Lip Treatment features a sleek magnetic lipstick bullet! We know you will love IT! XOXO Jacqueline

Frequent Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Chat - June 25th 💙💚💛💜 U Jamie😗

@The It girl wrote:

I 💜💙💚💛 It Cosmetics.  I found that the amount of flaws that I have helped me pick my shade. I have dark spots, acne and redness. So I usually where fair but I bumped up to light was exact match.  Jamie your wonderful and this is so great for my skin..

Xoxo xoxo Susan

Hey Susan, we are so happy out to us! We love hearing your feedback and how our products have worked for you! We apprecaite you for sharing your results and how you are loving IT! We continue to create game changing products for all of our IT girls like you! XOXO Jacqueline

New Contributor

I totally agree!
Frequent Contributor

@PeggieSue1 wrote:

Dear Jackie,

I would like to make a suggestion I have heard you read them I Love it cosmetics and I Love the older lip color Sweet Rose but is so hard to find Can you Please bring it back?

It would be wonderful if we could choose our own colors in the set I would choose all Sweet Rose! I have on auto delivery A284871 just to get Sweet Rose Please help and maybe you can make this happen!

Sincerely Peggie

Hey Peggie, thanks so much for your suggestion! We will absolutely pass your message along to our team to bring this product back! We love that you excited about IT and shared your suggestion with us! We hope to make IT happen for you! XOXO Jacqueline

Frequent Contributor

Don't miss out on our TSV set for our featured price that ends at midnight! We know you will love IT! XOXO Jacquelinetv.jpg

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Would like to see more products with pink undertones.From what I have read and by my own experience,IT cosmetics sometimes make my skin look too yellow. Not very becoming.Noticed others that are saying the same thing. Thank You

Contributor

I think we are seeing a trend.  First off, I love and use IT cosmetics.  Love them. the brushes are wonderful.  I cannot,in my 60's, wear the illumination foundations.  I bought the one in the compact and my face showed every line and crevice.  When you have a tSV please give us a choice of regular or illuminating.  I passed on this one as I knew I would have to send it back.  Sad me.....I need a new CC cream...almost out. 

Occasional Contributor

Your TSV Illumination foundation has micro glitter in it which is very evident outside in the sunshine ....I tried it today for the first time and when I looked in my mirror, I was embarressed walking down Michigan Avenue looking like this!!  Please ask Jamie to inspect her products more closely before launch using interior and exterior light.  Also, at no time during any of the TSV presentations did I see the host or Jamie swatch the foundation colors next to each other on their hand or arm - was this a deliberate omission?

Valued Contributor

I am late to the posting party, but wanted to add a few thoughts. I love your gel eyebrow pencil. I have it on auto delivery. I am still hoping for more matte neutral  to cool toned powder foundation shades. Your matte shadows are wonderful. Please consider offering a trio or quad of matte blushes too. My skin hates shimmer and.glimmer. In natural light, it just doesnt look natural on me. Thanks for being aware that some of us need gluten and paraben free products. I ordered today from your site the Live Love Laugh face disc.

QVC doesnt have it showing in inventory.  Looking forward to your next shows.