Occasional Contributor
Hi there, anyone have a clue? I love Isaac’s line. Can’t wait to see what it is.
Trusted Contributor

Available now:

A369738
Isaac Mizrahi Jacquard Cardigan
Contributor

That’s disappointing. I look forward to his cashmere TSV every year which is most likely not happening this year. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac TSV 11-1?

[ Edited ]

@shopgirl9 wrote:

That’s disappointing. I look forward to his cashmere TSV every year which is most likely not happening this year. 

@shopgirl9  Well, IM's cashmere this year seems to have come and gone as a revival of a previous year's offering of a peplum ruffle top which was a QVC2BigDeal last week...A343270. Now the top is on clearance! LOL

This new TSV sweater is...dare I say...ugly...in all the patterns. I don't even like the black & white plaid!

Honored Contributor

I'm sure they aren't doing a cashmere TSV this year because they did a Big Deal on Q2 of cashmere.  

I like some of the patterns on the TSV cardigan.  I am just concerned about how warm it would be.  I would want to be able to wear it as part of my outfit, not as a cooler weather topper. 

Trusted Contributor

Same here!!!

@shopgirl9 wrote:

Honored Contributor

I like it. Hopefully, others do as well. I have been pleased with all of my sweaters from his line.

Honored Contributor

I love cardigans and own way too many, but I am not really liking the prints on this one so I won’t be buying. 

Frequent Contributor

@k8andmelsmom wrote:
Hi there, anyone have a clue? I love Isaac’s line. Can’t wait to see what it is.

I liked some of the patterns and the price is OK. I was disappointed to see that it isn't offered in petites. I'm 5' and am pretty sure that the sleeves would be too long and the length overwhelming. Oh well, my Q card is safe today!

Trusted Contributor

@lakesfan   I hear you loud and clear.  I don't buy any tops from the "Q" with the exception of sweaters as they are all too long in length and I look like I'm walking on stumps!!!! LOL!  Was hoping for a cashmere sweater and do have many from Isaac and love them all. My credit ard is safe too!!!