Trusted Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi Live! TSV - April 29, 2024

I briefly considered the white as a little jacket for a sleeveless midi dress but the fit is too boxy.  Plus, the pocket flaps are oversized and too prominent for the size of the chest pockets.  The proportion of the pocket flap is just wrong.  Can't unsee it once you notice it in all the photos and on the models.  Plus, 100% cotton gauze shrinks one size, fair warning.

Valued Contributor

I like it in white as I don't have any white toppers in lightweight fabric. I have more of an hourglass figure so I'm a bit hesitant about the boxy cut. Maybe sizing down would help. I wouldn't wear this buttoned anyway.

Honored Contributor

I have a few gauze pieces, which I was in cold, dryer for 1 or 2 minutes then hang to dry

Target shirts and higher end dress 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just ordered it in the WHITE

I LOVE the blue but it wouldn't go with the things I want to wear it with.  Church can get a little cold in the summer with the air conditioning.  

At first I wasn't going to get it because I have the pink eyelet summer one from Kim Gravel that I bought in February that sold out almost immediately.  It's not available anymore.  So I'm giving the Gravel to my dd and she's buying me today's TSV.

whoops the Kim Gravel jacket I referenced is now available on sale. A637451  on sale for $64.99 on clearance.  

Respected Contributor

The TSV reminds me of the Eisenhower Jacket style.

When I was 11, I had a turquoise suit that had what was called an "Eisenhower jacket." That jacket had 2 upper front pockets, was cropped at the waist, & had a band at the bottom.

Anyone else familiar with the style term Eisenhower jacket?

Honored Contributor

I think this jacket is adorable.  I have two PLW gauze blazers that I purchased last year and wear them all the time.  It is the perfect weight for spring/summer.  I am on waitlist for the white. 

Honored Contributor

I love jackets and have quite a collection in various fabrics, weights, styles, and colors to wear all year long. I like a third layer to complete my outfits.

The idea of a lighter weight jacket for warm weather appeals to me, but I'm not a fan of gauze. The only color I would consider is the white, and I already have a few white and ivory jackets so I don't need this one.

Hope those who get it, love it! 

Have a Great Day! 

Respected Contributor

The only color I like is the coral color; after looking at the photos in the reviews, it looks like the white is totally see-through as well as the pther light colors; no thanks.

Regular Contributor

So....how does one get on this "Stellar Product Testing Panel. "  ?  Would love to get in on that!   

@MacDuFF would be great on it too.

Super Contributor

I changed my mind and bought the coral. I love jean jackets and I have a lot of coral clothes. This looks like I can wear it in the summer and not be hot. What finally convinced me was seeing the full-sized inner pocket that can hold my cell phone. I also bought his eyelet wide leg ankle pants and the tank set.

I also bought Kim Gravel's A637451 eyelet jean jacket in pink and in white. It's on clearance. I think it's prettier than Isaac's jacket.

I had been looking at Isaac's eyelet trim jean jacket, but the price zoomed up from $98 to $124. Darn QVC dynamic pricing, I hate it!

Okay, I think I am all set with jean jackets for this year!