Honored Contributor

Will someone please tell me what is "special" about this boot?  It's certainly not the price; they're a dime a dozen at the price.  It can't be the edgy design or embellishment because it has neither...plain as dirt.

It's so disappointing to look forward to a TSV then have them trot out something like this plain Jane footwear.  In fact, a number of recent TSVs have been huge disappointments.  They should make at least a minimal effort for them to be special.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It's certainly not what I've come to expect from the Mizrahi line here. I like the line--I wear a LOT of the sweaters and accessories. The ceramic watches are so fun to wear, the flowered sweaters are great as tops for cooler days--I even wear the lighter button cardigans as summer tops (nice in air conditioning.) The scarves are pretty. I almost always have something by Isaac Mizrahi on me. But these boots are like my cheap boots I carry in my trunk in case there is a snowstorm or bad rainstorm and I didn't wear sturdy shoes to work. Just--meh. 

Honored Contributor

I love a beautiful tailored boot, and I think this pair looks great, but a wedge that height doesn't work for me.

Great with slacks and jeans though.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac Boot TSV

[ Edited ]

agree,

but then it depends on what you are looking for etc.

I could go today and find many boots like that for less in my area, but I realize that many viewer don't live within a 10 minute drive of the many shopping areas that I do.

but it does come in a big range of sizes

Honored Contributor

I like them.  I think I"m passing though.  I need a brown that's not too dark.  The other cognac one is a bit too light.  I have multiple pairs of black booties I've bought this season.

I am so on the fence about the brown, but as of now I'm passing.

I think they are really cute.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I like them too. I don't have any wedge boots and I like the look of them. Sleek with both suede and leather.

Of course, I always get black...but am liking the cognac.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

Well, as far as the style goes, I just bought 2 pair of these boots (olive suede and dark brown suede) in a different brand.

Main Product ImageWhile I prefer the heel shown above, I can see why some would like a wedge.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I like them.  I think I"m passing though.  I need a brown that's not too dark.  The other cognac one is a bit too light.  I have multiple pairs of black booties I've bought this season.

Hi WInamac, great minds think alike, I am on the fence about the brown and the cognac also so I ordered the grey a color I do not have. I do have some of his taller boots and love them they are good quality and very comfortable. And the price is good for this boot I think.They are cute I quite agree.Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I like the plain!  And I like the look of the leather and the wedge height. That, to me, is a sophisticated wearable boot.

I just took a look on Zappos - there's nothing there in this price range that I like at all.  Too much embellishment or too much extraneous design with flaps and buckles and fringe.  And many prices far above this boot, too.  Most actually.

Honored Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Hi WInamac, great minds think alike, I am on the fence about the brown and the cognac also so I ordered the grey a color I do not have. I do have some of his taller boots and love them they are good quality and very comfortable. And the price is good for this boot I think.They are cute I quite agree.Woman Wink

Good morning.  I wish the brown wasn't SO dark.  I think the cognac is a shade too light, LOL.  I have so many black booties, bu tI do love them.  I don't wear much grey, but the grey are lovely.  Enjoy !!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"