Trusted Contributor

I have searched everywhere for an answer to this question. Does anyone know if the Lock 'n Lock TSV today is BPA-free? Thank you in advance!

Honored Contributor

Re: Is Lock 'n Lock BPA-free?

On the 10:00 am show with Mary Beth, Chris Pryme said the TSV was BPA- free. Hope this helps!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much!Heart

I appreciate the reply!

Esteemed Contributor

QVC is very inconsistent about marking Lock and Locks  BPA free but there are many times that it is listed  put it on the product page.

I am hoping that the company and Q has integrity (considering all the sets I own) and that all are  are even when just spoken.

Honored Contributor

I've posted this many times: The Lock & Lock that is primarily sold is polypropylene plastic, which has always been BPA-free.

The type of plastic that contained BPA was polycarbonate. L&L used to sell a few of those. They were more expensive because polycarbonate is harder, more durable, and more clear. They were not readily available, though.

L&L has not sold polycarbonate items for several years. They replaced it with Titan, which is a trademark name for a new material similar to polycarbonate but without BPA.

No L&L products today have BPA. None. Nada.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland