Honored Contributor

What do you all think of this offer?  It is a good deal?  Are the products nice?  I've been wanting to try the foundation.  Don't really care about the other stuff. Also, can you cancel these auto shipments or are you locked in?  Thanks!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
QVC Customer Care

@AngelPuppy1 Hello,  I see you have a few questions and concerns. Some of which I can't answer, I don't wear makeup much and have never tried the product. However I can help with question about the auto delivery. If you decide to put your item on auto delivery, you can cancel at anytime. I hope this helps. Kinski, QVC 

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

What do you all think of this offer?  It is a good deal?  Are the products nice?  I've been wanting to try the foundation.  Don't really care about the other stuff. Also, can you cancel these auto shipments or are you locked in?  Thanks!  

@AngelPuppy1  

I really like the CC but this TSV has the illumination version which is glowy and shiny so it's not for me,  if there is a Sephora or Ulta near you to there and pick the color than come back and get this because with the brush it's a good deal. and you do need a good brush to help it go on.

I am waiting the bonus size later in the year

Respected Contributor

I would have purchased this had there been an option for the regular CC Cream in a Supersize. I don't care for the illumination version at all. Hoping the the Supersize CC Cream returns someday!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I preordered and have received and love it! I find the cc illumination a perfect shade match and skin enhancing. I don't find it glittery, I set with poweder. Always receive compliments when wearing! This is a great it value!

Honored Contributor
It looks like heavy make up to me. I prefer a more natural look. Jamie and the models all look very made up.
Trusted Contributor

If you don't want to look like you're wearing a mask, stay away from the TSV.  I don't care for that heavy caked on look.  Look around the models eyes, the product magnifies every little line.  IT products make me look older than I am because of that.  The stuff even makes pores look huge.  

Honored Contributor
Value not only about cost factor. I use and love Celebration powder the original version. Tried Super Hero Mascara, Awful! Much prefer Hello Lashes never flakes my lashes look long and full. Enjoy several IT products. CC illuminating isn't for me. Best regards!
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@AngelPuppy1  

I really like the CC but this TSV has the illumination version which is glowy and shiny so it's not for me,  if there is a Sephora or Ulta near you to there and pick the color than come back and get this because with the brush it's a good deal. and you do need a good brush to help it go on.

I am waiting the bonus size later in the year

@jackthebear

Oh, I don't know if I would like it then, if it is shiny!!!  That doesn't sound like for me.  Thanks!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Kinski-QVC wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 Hello,  I see you have a few questions and concerns. Some of which I can't answer, I don't wear makeup much and have never tried the product. However I can help with question about the auto delivery. If you decide to put your item on auto delivery, you can cancel at anytime. I hope this helps. Kinski, QVC 

@Kinski-QVC

Thank you!  Good to know about the auto delivery!  I appreciate your advice!