Re: IT Cosmetics Q & A Chat - Nov. 12th

I request to please make more shades in between your current shades.  Tan is too light for me (looks ashy too light on my skin) and Rich is way too dark.  I do not have the $$ to buy both shades and spend time trying to mix shades across all the wonderful products that IT makes.  Please make a shade in between these two shades.  Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

@Stefaka wrote:

I request to please make more shades in between your current shades.  Tan is too light for me (looks ashy too light on my skin) and Rich is way too dark.  I do not have the $$ to buy both shades and spend time trying to mix shades across all the wonderful products that IT makes.  Please make a shade in between these two shades.  Thanks!

Hi there, thank you for your feedback to IT! We completely understand your concern and have already taken action to develop more shades! We are currently in the process of expanding our shade range to match all of our IT Girls. Stay tuned for more shades from IT coming soon! XOXO

New Contributor

Can you tell me which shade of Bye Bye Under Eye is in the LIGHT TSV? I need the Neutral Medium- and I hope that's the one in the set!!

Frequent Contributor

@FlowerSC13 wrote:

Can you tell me which shade of Bye Bye Under Eye is in the LIGHT TSV? I need the Neutral Medium- and I hope that's the one in the set!!

Hi there, we are happy to help! If you choose Celebration Foundation Illumination in the Light shade, you will receive Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in the Medium shade. The Medium shade pairs perfectly with both the Light and Medium foundation shades! XOXO

New Contributor

Thank you so much for the quick reply- I was hoping that you'd give me the correct answer (for me)!!

Frequent Contributor

@FlowerSC13 wrote:

Thank you so much for the quick reply- I was hoping that you'd give me the correct answer (for me)!!

You're so welcome! We're always here for you and happy to help with IT! XOXO

New Contributor

Cam bye bye make up remover be used with the clarasonic?

New Contributor

I asked on here also and the Light does come with theedium concealor. I decided to go with the Fair so that I could get the Light concealor.   Hope that helps.   😉   I