Frequent Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Q & A Chat - Nov. 12th

@QVC Nana wrote:

I can't decide whether I should order the light or the medium. Is there a big differnce between the two of them? Is the medium very dark? I don't want to order the light if it's going to make me look very pale.

Hi there, thank you for your question! If you are torn between which shade to choose, we recommend choosing the slightly lighter shade. You can always use bronzer to warm IT up. The shades are very forgiving, so IT is guaranteed to work for you! XOXO

New Contributor

I'm trying to cover dark under eye circles so even though the concealer is medium, it won't be too dark? I have pink undertones to my skin. Should I switch to the Fair kit? Thanks!
Frequent Contributor

@LittTwinStar wrote:
I'm trying to cover dark under eye circles so even though the concealer is medium, it won't be too dark? I have pink undertones to my skin. Should I switch to the Fair kit? Thanks!

Hi there, thank you for your question! The concealer shades for Bye Bye Under Eye are formulated to be 1-2 shades lighter than the complexion shades to assist with brightening the under eye area! IT will absolutely match your complexion! XOXO

New Contributor

Thank you for answering my question. Is there a way they can show the colors in the compacts on air so we can see the difference between the shades?

Frequent Contributor

@QVC Nana wrote:

Thank you for answering my question. Is there a way they can show the colors in the compacts on air so we can see the difference between the shades?

Hi there, thank you for your reply to IT! We will pass along your suggestion to our team! We appreciate your feedback and always welcome IT! XOXO

Occasional Contributor

I am fair but not porcelain should I do fair or light.  I have a lot of pink

Frequent Contributor

@20961 wrote:

I am fair but not porcelain should I do fair or light.  I have a lot of pink

Hi there, thank you for your question! If you have some warmth to your skin, we suggest the Light shade! The shades are very forgiving, so IT will work for you! XOXO

Occasional Visitor

I agree with CoG!  I'm very disappointed that I can't wear your BB, CC, Celebration or any of the foundations. l love the brand and have used several items in the line.  However, I have a little darker skin tone than your Deep Rich/Tan.  That is not really deep it is more for your olive tone or suntanned women.  If infact your line is also for women of color (African American specifically) then you should have darker shades.  I would like to continue purchasing the It line but I need a darker shade!  I will stick with Bobbie Brown's foundation.  Thank you, wandab

New Contributor

I'm fair skinned but some really light colors wash my face out. I have pink undertones so I'm worried that the light with the yellow undertones would not look right. What would you recommend?

Frequent Contributor

@wandabees wrote:

I agree with CoG!  I'm very disappointed that I can't wear your BB, CC, Celebration or any of the foundations. l love the brand and have used several items in the line.  However, I have a little darker skin tone than your Deep Rich/Tan.  That is not really deep it is more for your olive tone or suntanned women.  If infact your line is also for women of color (African American specifically) then you should have darker shades.  I would like to continue purchasing the It line but I need a darker shade!  I will stick with Bobbie Brown's foundation.  Thank you, wandab

Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback! We completely understand your concern. We are currently in the process of expanding our shade range to better match all of our IT Girls. We can assure you IT will be arriving soon. Stay tuned for more to come from IT Cosmetics! XOXO