Valued Contributor

I love the Today's Special in all black and the pink/red. I have admired her line but never purchased. Would you say it is like QVC sizing. I'm a large at QVC and don't know what size to order in the Iman Today's Special. Any sizing help would be appreciated.

Respected Contributor

I'm wondering about sizing too- The garment XS says bust is 33", but the host wearing XS, doesn't look that small !   I'm deciding between XS and S. The more fitted models look better, I think. 

Super Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I'm wondering about sizing too- The garment XS says bust is 33", but the host wearing XS, doesn't look that small !   I'm deciding between XS and S. The more fitted models look better, I think. 

I order the same size on HSN as I have in the past on QVC.  I really like how HSN does "Exchanges".....Just select 'exchange' on your order online or call them....if the size or color is available, HSN sends it immediately $0.00.  Then you return yours immediately or within 10 days after receiving the exchange (in case you need to compare items).  Wished QVC would do that!!

Honored Contributor

i ended up with the all black and the gold/black. i also picked up the matching short black topper. 10% cash back on the topcashback rebate site.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

If the pants had been longer, I'd probably have purchased. I did get the dolman sleeve cardi in green. 

Honored Contributor

@QPrincess wrote:

I love the Today's Special in all black and the pink/red. I have admired her line but never purchased. Would you say it is like QVC sizing. I'm a large at QVC and don't know what size to order in the Iman Today's Special. Any sizing help would be appreciated.

@QPrincess  Generally, size up one from QVC for HSN. But, really, go by the garment measurements to get the fit you want. I do that on all items regardless of where I'm buying from. 

Honored Contributor

The prints were too wild for me and I didn't want black.  I did buy the DG2 jean jacket with the butterfly 🦋 on the back.  I broke my own rule and bought it on the 5 flex pays.  

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

Love this TSV - I am so tired of the frumpy and out-of-date clothing they keep showing here (and I am no spring chicken lol!) but HSN seems to have so much more fresher and new items, not repeats (I have seen items from SG that I bought years ago, still being shown).  That being said, I bought three sets.  I liked everything about this set and I love crop pants.  Hope it looks as good in person.

I totally agree!   I've been buying much more from HSN than Qvc.  Fresher, more modern styles and much better prices.  And they bring in new styles every week.  QVC seems to be stuck in a rut.

Respected Contributor

I did go with all black for a versatile, packable set! Ordered XS.  Hope it's great!
Happy Mother's Day friends! 🌞⭐️🍸🥰

Honored Contributor

I loved the all black (I did not like the prints) and was very tempted to buy.  But I realized I could shop my closet.  I have black full length, slightly wide leg pants, and a v-neck sleeveless black top with slits on the side.  Bingo!