Honored Contributor

A649677 - Triple Entry Quilted Crossbody with Wristlet Strap 

Black, Chalk White, Desert Beige, Metallic Silver, Military Olive, Patriotic Navy, Summer Punch.  $44.98

IMG_0089.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: IHKWIP TSV - May 3, 2024

The desert beige tempted me, but I'm passing. I just don't like the set-up/organization of IHKWIP bags and much prefer Lug.

Honored Contributor

Did Jane let Baylen describe the colors? I didn't hear it, but I left for a minute. 

Honored Contributor

i ordered the metallic silver. this will be my first ihkwip purchase.

i like that it can be a wristlet bag or a crossbody bag.

it will also work for me as a smaller bag in a larger bag for traveling.

8% cash back at QVC from topcashback rebate site.

IHKWIP Triple Entry Quilted Crossbody with Wristlet Strap - QVC.com

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I prefer my Lug and American Leather handbags. 

Respected Contributor

I love this brand and i have at least 3 or 4 along with several baggalini handbags because of organization and the RFID card slots so I don't have to carry a separate wallet.  I couldn't pass on this TSV so I bought the desert beige (new color for me). My Mother's Day gift to me ! Woman Very Happy

Super Contributor

I love IHKWIP and bought their earlier version of this triple zip bag but returned it because I hated the triple zip part of it that much. If you put a lot in your bag, it's hard to zip and looks bad ballooned out at the bottom but skinny at the top. My only IHKWIP return. I think the color choices aren't thrilling. Doesn't look very summery to me. And the price could be better. I think I paid less for this bag a year ago. I do like the patriotic stitching on the navy and hope they bring new stitching to other bags.
Super Contributor

When I returned my triple zip, I bought this IHKWIP bag instead: A602071. I love it so much more and went back to get it in other colors. It has 3 SEPARATE zipper compartments without the overarching zipper at the top. Love its 2 straps and it's so much more functional. However it is limited or on waitlist but maybe there are some left on the IHKWIP website.
Super Contributor

What an adorable bag. This is the perfect size for me, but too many compartments (2 would be perfect) and not crazy about the color choices. I thought the beige was OK, but when he opened it up and showed the inside I was like no thanks. I'll keep using my Lug bags Woman Very Happy Like I need another bag anyways Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I ❤️❤️❤️ IHKWIP!!! And so do my nieces in their late teens and early 20’s.
I bought the first triple entry Crossbody wristlet they made - Item #A612676, which is rated 4.5 stars but
Todays TSV is even better!! I use their bags more than any other brands, they’re my go to style.

FYI - I can even use an actual antibacterial wipe on their bags (LUG bags you can’t). Yes I can be a germafob. 😂

And I love how the guys created videos showing their model wearing each color bag and it’s interior. Also the interior compartments were highlighted to precision. This just shows how much thought and care are put into their bags!

PS I was really impressed how Baylan was able to control Jane going off on a tangent. He definitely knows her style of hosting. OR he reads reviews!
Way to go! 🤗🤗🤗