Frequent Contributor

I bought the Isaac M TSV Cashmere sweater

I purchased the blush pink color and it is a beautiful shade of pink and the cashmere is a great "weighty" knit.  I have purchased cashmere other places for a similiar or lower price and did not find the quality of the cashmere to be as substantial.  

I am not sure how I feel about the design.  Nice that it skims away from my hips and posterior, but does it look like a maternity top?  

Anyone else have an opinion on this item?  Any other purchasers?

Respected Contributor

Re: I bought the Isaac M TSV Cashmere sweater

@grzbelaGot it in black. Adore it. Want one more. Love the crew neck (high) for fall/winter.

I'm slim and it does not make me look pregnant.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grzbela

I received my second one in Navy and I love it too. Quality is REALLY there for his cashmere.

Honored Contributor

I SOOOOOOO wanted to love this top. I love cashmere and his is a great weight and a great deal.

This top looked like cr@p on me : (

Apples, stay FAR away from this design. *heavy, heavy sigh*

I *thought* it would be flattering by giving the illusion of a waist and hips (Apple's, you understand what I'm talking about). Instead, it hugged in all the wrong places and looked like a BAD fitting maternity top. The weight/quality is excellent.

Super Contributor

I also purchased the xs s isaac cashmere black tunic. I agree the collar is a bit high but the quality of the fiber is great. I have several cashmere pieces from years ago this one almost matches up. I bought a v neck pull over last year from Macy not so much. Oh mine was an as is too came in perfect condition. I wear a med. In H by Halston perhaps I would size up next time in this but it fits great .

Trusted Contributor

I also bought the pink blush.  I love it, but when I tried it on it made my neck itch.  I don't want to send it back, but I know if it's the least bit irritating I won't wear it.  It's a gorgeous sweater and I love the fit.  What the heck?  Cashmere has never made me itch before.

Honored Contributor

@grzbela  I stared at the pink sweater a lot.  If I were to get one I'd buy pink too.  So lovely, the color is soft & feminine.  Did you receive it already?  If so, just how soft it is next to your skin - do you need to wear something under it?

Trusted Contributor

I purchased the pink, too.  It fits nicely on top (I got the small and wear a 6 or 8 in the B&M stores).  From the waist down it's too big.  Makes me look hippier.  I sent it back today. 

Super Contributor

I purchased the black sm usually wear a med. But this fit fine. It is oversized a box fit side Slits the material is soft nice quality not itchy if you can perhaps see if there is a video on the page of the models wearing the sweater when Amy presented this . They said to go up a size . I wold and will check as is or clearance later