Regular Contributor

How Many Clarisonics Do We Really Need??????

Another Clarisonic TSV - REALLY!!!! What is this three so far this year and it's only July.  The profit margin on this product must be HUGE!!!!!!

As soon as I see it's Clarisonic AGAIN I turn the Q off!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: How Many Clarisonics Do We Really Need??????

I've used my Clarisonic for years now and this TSV with all its brushes is a good value, so I might even buy another.  Sorry if that encourages them to keep on showing something you don't want to buy.

Esteemed Contributor

My Mia Clarasonic broke after a few years. The last time I charged it, it charged fine, but when I went to turn it on to use, it doesn't work. I was going to get another one but I passed.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Valued Contributor

When they run out of computers, Vitamix and vacumn cleaners they forced to once again feature the Clarisonic.

Honored Contributor

You would think by now anyone that wants one would have it. I have the original Mia and honestly I hardly ever use it.

Esteemed Contributor

I use and love my Clarisonic. I actually upgraded this past January to the Mia 2. I tuned in for about 20 minutes this morning while Mary Beth was presenting the TSV. They had sold over 9,000 at that time, so there must still be a customer base for this product.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nitefall wrote:

Another Clarisonic TSV - REALLY!!!! What is this three so far this year and it's only July.  The profit margin on this product must be HUGE!!!!!!

As soon as I see it's Clarisonic AGAIN I turn the Q off!!!!!

They sell.  Why wouldn't they keep putting them on? Plus, the value on their Clarisonic TSVs are really excellent and the best out of the many retailers Clarisonic is sold at.  I get sick of IT cosmetics and any jewelry TSVs, but i understand why they do them because they sell.  I love my clarisonic

Respected Contributor

At least they are no longer selling that Clarisonic Ped-sonic.  That was a total flop.  I bought one and unfortunately I didn't use it immediately.  When I finally went to use it, the darn thing would not hold a charge for more than a few seconds.    Since I waited too long ,it was past the time that I could return it.   I really took a big loss on that piece of junk.  

The reviews on it from Amazon were dismal.   Many people experienced the same problem that I had with it.   

I love my Clarisonic but you couldn't ever get me to take another chance on the Pedi-Sonic.   I don't even know if they still are manufacturing them.  

Honored Contributor

I have an original Mia as well as the larger one that holds both body and face brushes.  I don't find the body brushes very useful so only use that one for my face.  One is on the countertop; the other in the shower.  I wish I hadn't been swayed by the pretty pattern of the second one, although it is convenient to keep it in the shower.

The larger one has the timer feature.  My original Mia does not.  I prefer the Clarisonic without a timer and wish they'd give people the option to purchase without the timer feature. 

I also wish they'd bring back some peach colors or patterns.  All they have lately are blues/greens/pinks/purples plus gray and white.  Too bad peach is not currently on preferred-color lists.  

But what I really wish is that QVC would have better prices on the replacement heads.  You can get 20% off on brush heads by signing up for auto-delivery on the Clarisonic site.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Contributor

[ Edited ]
J Town Girl,

It maybe too late in your case, however I wanted to remind others that Clarisonic devices purchased from an Authorized Dealer (I.e., QVC) may be returned directly to Clarisonic. You must call Clarisonic to obtain an RA#, within 90 days of receipt of the product.

http://www.clarisonic.com/customer-support/clarisonic-return-information/customer-service-return-a-p...

Of course, the Q's standard 30-day return policy applies to Clarisonic items also.