QVC Community

HALO Q & A Chat Today October 4th! Post your questions now!

[ Edited ]

Halo 10-4 TSV.jpgHALO is coming back and we're bringing the power with us! We can't wait to chat with you!

-HALO Team

QVC Social Team

Re: HALO Q & A Chat Coming October 4th!

@HALO_TEAM wrote:

HALO is coming back and we're bringing the power with us! We can't wait to chat with you!

-HALO Team

Love that your team will be chatting with us!

New Contributor

I bought a HALO last season.  It was the best buy I ever made.  I used it twice last winter and I have ordered 2 additional units in the last 6 months for others in the family.  They love it. 

QVC Community

@pressure cooking wrote:

I bought a HALO last season.  It was the best buy I ever made.  I used it twice last winter and I have ordered 2 additional units in the last 6 months for others in the family.  They love it. 

What a great gift @pressure cooking- and you have peace of mind that you family is prepared should they need it!

Halo Team

Re: HALO Q & A Chat Coming October 4th! Post your questions now!

Surprised to see your offering this again. Have there been any changes to fix product?  Only used mine maybe 4-5 times for my iPad when in hospital and not able to charge. A year had passed and I noticed that the lights were not showing a full recharge no matter how long I left it plugged in. Tried to use it and wouldn't work. Looked at reviews on QVC and saw that many other people reported the same problem. Did write a review at that point but since it had been over a year I didn't call. Threw it out. 

Occasional Visitor

I purchased the Halo Bolt in January 2016 and used it once. It will not recharge despite being on the charger for days at a time. How is the new one different that the $100 unit I have that is now an expensive paper weight?

QVC Community

@Retired11 wrote:

I purchased the Halo Bolt in January 2016 and used it once. It will not recharge despite being on the charger for days at a time. How is the new one different that the $100 unit I have that is now an expensive paper weight?

Good Afternoon @Retired11

We are so sorry to hear that your Halo is not working correctly.  Please can you contact us either on our Toll Free Support Line 888-907-6274 or at support@halo2cloud.com and we can assist you with exchanging your Halo for a fully working unit.  

Kind Regards

Halo Support Team

QVC Community

@Weisse wrote:

Surprised to see your offering this again. Have there been any changes to fix product?  Only used mine maybe 4-5 times for my iPad when in hospital and not able to charge. A year had passed and I noticed that the lights were not showing a full recharge no matter how long I left it plugged in. Tried to use it and wouldn't work. Looked at reviews on QVC and saw that many other people reported the same problem. Did write a review at that point but since it had been over a year I didn't call. Threw it out. 

Good Afternoon @Weisse

We at Halo stand behind our products, and would have wanted to assist you with your Halo issues even following warranty expiration.  You would just need to call us Toll Free on 888-907-6274 or email us at support@halo2cloud.com.

Kind Regards

Halo Support Team

New Contributor

How many pounds does the Halo Bolt portable charger & car jump starter with LED floodlight weigh?

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@Maryview wrote:

How many pounds does the Halo Bolt portable charger & car jump starter with LED floodlight weigh?

Hi @Maryview the Halo Bolt weighs 3lbs.

Kind Regards

Halo Support Team