Respected Contributor

Glad I read reviews of Cuddle Duds!

Alot of complaints about pilling!  All I needed to know!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Glad I read reviews of Cuddle Duds!

[ Edited ]

I have a collection of shawls, and shawl like garments in every color.  I did watch the presentation and decided not to even bother.  Don't need it in the first place.  The vendor did say they had made improvements but did not say what.  I guess they did not want to GO THERE.  

Regular Contributor

I have this in black and love it and have not experienced the pilling but maybe because it's black, it's harder to see?  I ordered the rouge.  Just had to try another even though I dont really need...

Esteemed Contributor

I bought two of them and they are warm, soft and beautiful. The vendor said you should wash them in cold water and hang to dry or dry on low heat. Maybe the customers were not following the washing directions. I have had no problems.

Honored Contributor

Hard to believe there have been over 100,000 of these sold since midnight! Lots of pilling will be going on.Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I have a collection of shawls, and shawl like garments in every color.  I did watch the presentation and decided not to even bother.  Don't need it in the first place.  The vendor did say they had made improvements but did not say what.  I guess they did not want to GO THERE.  

@bonnielu In an earlier presentation I watched, the vendor said they treated the fabric to make it last longer. That is their improvement I guess. 

This is is the worst fabric. It pills up and don't put it in the dryer at all. I received this last year as a gift and the fabric looks terrible now. 

Trusted Contributor

I am not buying the TSV but I have 3 of the Poncho's and have had no issues with pilling. I love the hooded ponchos more then the TSV. I have not tried the pants to match yet.

Honored Contributor

Courtney said earlier that the one she got last year was full of pet hair! Like really??..I bet it won't wash out...just my guess.

Valued Contributor

Enough pilling to make another 100,000.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Courtney said earlier that the one she got last year was full of pet hair! Like really??..I bet it won't wash out...just my guess.

@SilleeMee So funny! I heard her say that. I bet she cost sales by saying that. It attracts lint and hair. You have to use the tape rolls to take the lint off.