Occasional Contributor

Re: Frost Guard reviews experiences

Best buy ever.  Bought one last year and loved it.  Got the new one and will give the older one to my daughter.

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle  I can certainly empathize with you.  We live in NW Indiana and experience the same extreme weather as you.  These Frost Guards look really good and I've been tempted more than once to buy them not only for ourselves, but for extended family as well.  The thing that kept me back holding back was the possibility of them being stolen.   It just seemed like too much of a risk.   I like the fact that there's a new security feature so I'm back to considering them again.  

Valued Contributor

I live in DC metro and last winter was really harsh!  This winter is supposed to be more of the same Smiley Mad

One morning I came out to find my entire car was encased in ice ... except my windshield, which was protected by FrostGuard.

Try Prestone®Ice & Frost Shield Vehicle Glass Treatment on your other windows:  www.prestone.com/enca/node/380

Valued Contributor

kind of wishing ihad purchased one for my hubby. i park in the garage but he has to park outside ><

Regular Contributor

Watch the sizing. Does not fit 2012 Honda Civic.

Bought one last year for 2010 Mazda 3 and it was great.

Esteemed Contributor

Ugh I get aggravated when QVC has something then the next one is better weeks later. I ordered the other frost guard TSV just a month? ago (haven't used it yet) now they have this with the MIRROR covers. Had I known Id have waited and gotten this one!. I will  just keep the one I got, not paying more money to ship one back to get this one.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

i agree shorty... i ordered two of the tsv and i would have rather had the ones with the mirror attachments included.  with the q's return policy, i would lose money to return.. i am very disappointed and will call cs later just to let them know of my disappointment.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Valued Contributor

I just recently purchased one which is arriving today. Wish I had gotten the previous TSV - I knew I was going to regret not getting it!

Respected Contributor

the one thing I would have loved to buy and they don't have my team, what a bummer!

they should have waitlist available...

I haven't ordered for over a year and now I can't. I wonder if anyone else sells them?

Super Contributor

I feel the same way - perhaps if I was smart enough I could sew it on like the TSV - I'm too lazy to do it...We should be able to return it and not be penalized... Smiley Sad