Occasional Contributor
Does anyone know if they will have another free shipping day anytime soon?
Occasional Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Boy mom of five 

They rarely mention it in advance.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@Boy mom of five  I have a lot in my wish list, waiting for free shipping. And, one by one they are becoming sold out. UGH! 

Honored Contributor

Doubtful.  Not the right time of year.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Right now QVC has a big selection of items with free shipping.

Check to see if any of the items you want are included.

They even sent me an email with the direct link.

Happy shopping!

Super Contributor

I doubt that they will have a free shipping day soon. They usually do this for the holiday season. I have found that the vendors sites often have better deals with free shipping.

I have had the Calista FauxBlo on my wish list since forever. I got one last summer as a TSV with free shipping. I got the mid size one. I love it but then decided that I wanted the smaller one, too. It was sold out. I went to her site and they had a 20% off coupon and free shipping in the color & size I wanted.

Contributor

I would think now might be a smart time to do a free shipping day  -- it would boost sales which are usually slow in January.

Honored Contributor

I don't recall QVC offering free shipping days until the big push for christmas then again...who knows they never tell before🤷‍♀️

Although, I see HSN rarely offers free shipping anymore even on the Today's Specials☹️

Then again the price of shipping (and poor service by shippers) I don't think the profit from products offset the shipping costs, lost packages, etc.

But we can hope for a surprise🙂😉

Trusted Contributor

It will be the day after I order something(s)!