Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Feista Ware at Kohls...is this a good price?

Ok...the RR TSV really has me inspired to get new dishes. Mine are from years ago...maybe even 20 years! and were from sets we bought for $20 each for 8 place settings. You know the ones...off white with blue riims and a set with green rims and apples in the center...what was I thinking???? Even back then, they were probably made in China!

Anyways, I don't like the RR sets at all...the owls look like they will be as dated as my apples soon. And I don't like the white inside the bowls and on the bottom of the plates in the other sets. So, I am looking at the Fiesta placesettings on Kohls.com. I can get a 4 piece placesetting (or 5 pc if I want smaller mugs and saucers) for $28.99 on sale. If I use the 30% coupon code and the free shipping, I think 8 place settings would cost about $162.34 plus tax. Is that a good price??? They seem to have a lot of colors to choose from.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View